A Sea Of Guilt

A/N 

Here, as promised some more fanfic. I know you guys actully like it, so im trying to update more often. Hope you enjoy this chaper.

----------------------------

*This is what has happened during the night. Then it goes back to normal*

Kristin had managed to stay awake for the rest of the night.  Idina was keeping her on guard. Every hour or two Idina would wake up and start to cry. The blonde would shuffle over the her bed and sit with her in her arms. Idina would cry for a bit, then stop then begin to cry again.

Through out this Kristin would keep her close, run her fingers through her hair as she shook with thears which fell forcefully down her face. Kristin would whisper words of encourgment into her hairline and slowley rock her back and forth untill she had calmed down. She would tuck the brunette back into bed and slump herself back into the chair to continue to watch her sleep. Kristin stayed like that the whole night. Krsitin was still not over the self harm that Idina had done secretly. The blonde would deal with that later. Right now, Idina just needed to sleep, and have someone she could lean on.

-------------------------

It was around 10:30am & Idina was starting to wake up. She looked a hot mess, her hair was slumped over to one side, her make up was all over her face as she didnt take it of before she went to bed & she was in a loose oversized t-shirt that Kristin had somehow managed to get her into during the night. Kristin noticed Idinas movement and started to strech, she was just so tired. The whole night neither of them had spoken one word to eachother... who would make the first move?

 There was a faint light which came through the crack in the curtains, the rest of the room was still dark-ish but you could see alright. Idina sat up very slowely and rubbed her hands over her face. She became very aware of her surroundings and tried to remember exactly what happened last night. A frown appeared of the  brunettes face as she rememberd everything. Well how could someone forget?

Pools of tears thretand to fall again, but Idina was worn out, she was tired aswell, she didnt get much sleep last night. She kept waking up and crying and Kris wou-

Omg, Kristin where was she?

Idina quickley moved her head and saw Kristin. Well someone she thought looked like Kristin. This wasnt the Kristin she knew. 

The blonde, had dark bags under her eyes. Her face was stained with black makup which had come of while she was crying that night & had her own mental breakdown. Surrounding her eyes was black and red rings, she had had no sleep at all. Idina felt a surge of guilt pass through her body, and she wanted to cry again. 

 Idina gently hopped off the bed and walked over the Kristin. Idina gave a look to Kristin, and as Kritin shut her eyes and was about to fall asleep, the brunette picker her up bridal style, carried her over into the bed & lay her down. Idina crawled into bed with her and lay next to her. The brunette pulled the covers over them both and slipped her arm around Krisins torso. Kristin driffted of into a deep sleep. And was relaxed about the fact there was no chance Idina was getting into the bathroom as she had locked it. 

Oh and about the room itself....

Kristn had locked it from the inside & hidden the key.