Staying The Night

Idina had passed out on the floor in Kristins arms and lap. Kristin was still crying at what had just happened, she carried Idina into her bedroom, put her into bed, and left the room. Kristin kept her door wide open so she could see Idina when she woke up. She wanted to be right by her side. Kristin when across to the front door and closed it. Shen then mad her way down the hall to the bethroom and started tidying up the bathroom. Every 5 mins she looked through to Idinas bedroom to see if she was awake yet. She was really shaked at what had happened and wanted tto talk to though with Idina.

An hour had passed, Idina lay in her bed with the covers over her, she opened her eyes, looking around the room, as she saw a famillular blonde sitting next to her, almost. Idina wispered

"K-Kri-Kriss"

"No dont try to talk baby, take a sip of some water."

Kristin handed Idina a glass of water and held it for her while she moved up slightley to get some water.

"Thats it sweetheart, you feeling okay?"

Kristin asked, worried about Idina. Kristin put of a brave face, but deep down, she was scared of what she had saw.

"I've tidied up all the glass so you can use the bathroom if you want."

Idina looked at Kristin dead in the eyes, She started to tear up and her face squinted. Kristin saw what was hapening.

"Oh baby girl its alright, come here"

Idina climbed out of the sheets and reached her arms out to hug kristin. She sat there cuddling Idina, and Idina hugged back. Idina let the hug go and spoke to Kristin. She ran her hands thrugh Idina's hair, as she knew that calmed her down.

"Thank you for staying Kris, im so sorry i actted like that, im so sorry for putting you through that."

Idina was on the verge of crying again. 

"Baby, do not apolloigise for acting like that, im glad you got it out, but why didnt you talk to me. You have seemed very distance latley, what is it hunny? I love you to damn much to see you hurting like this. Im always here for you, you do know that dont you?"

"I know, and im sorry, iv just been felling a bit awful, i've um... started to read all the bad shit about me again, and i know i sholdnt, but sometimes i cant help it!"

Idina connected the hug again, she was just so very weak, after fainting her head was still a bit all over the place. 

"Shhhh, baby your okay, iv got you, just let it all out."

Kristin was good at comferting Idina. Kristin lifted up Idinas head, stared deep into her eyes, and pressed her lips passionatly agains Idinas. Idina returned the kiss, there lips moved together magicaly, as Idina took control of the kiss, she let out a small moan from the back of her throat. She then left Kristin take control, Kristin slowed it down and she gently moved her hand around Idinas neck, as she cupped it. They contunued kissing and they went under the covers. 

Idina then took control again, as she gentley started rubbing her hands up and down Kristins waist. They pushed the kiss on longer, then Kristin ended it. 

"I dont want to take advangage of you being upset and all, but I felt you needed that, i think we both did after tonight."

"I understand baby, thank you, i dont know what i would do without you"

Kristin and Idina crawled back into bed together. They lay there cuddling under the sheets.

"Night night sweetie, youll never be alone as long as im here"

"I love you Kris, thank you so much, i'll always be yours"

They kissed eachother again, and fell asleep together. The sky was a dark blue, the clouds were covering the moon, and the city of New York was alive with colour.

Idina loved this, but she still didnt feel whole. What was happening to her?