Date Night

*Idina and Kristin are sitting down at the table of a restraunt that Kristin has chosen.*

"This place is so beautiful Kris"

Idina said glansing at Kristins dress as it reflected of the walls.

"Yes my dear, but not nearly as beautiful as you"

Kristin looked over at Idina, she looked right into her eyes, she could see something was different. Her eyes were just, there was no spark in them anymore. She looked drained and had watery eyes. Kristins heart started to race. She wanted to ask what was wrong, but was it the right time? Oh fuck it, she said in her head.

"Idina sweetie, are you okay? Do you want to go home, you just seem to be so zoned out at the moment, come on get your stuff, we can go back to my place if you want?"

Kristin hurried the sentence out of her mouth. If she didnt say it now she never would get the chance to say i again. 

"No Kris im okay, just tired thats all"

She lied.

"Idina"

Kristin began to tear up.

"I wasnt to talk to you, because I worry about you"

Kristins tried to hold back her tears, she put her head down and looked at her lap, she ut her hands over her face. She wispered to herslef

"No not here, stop crying"

She wiped her face and looked at Idina.

"Baby, dont cry, come on, lets leave it for now."

Idina stroked Kristins arm, 

"See what you cause, you made her cry. Well fucking done."

Idina said inside her head, she was outraged at what she had caused. She felt so guilty. She bagan to get this feeling inside her head. She was getting upset and angry. 

"Stop it, not hear."

She wanted to cry. The brunette knew she couldnt. No, keep going and be strong.

"But lets go back to my place"

Idina fet more relaxed she was going to a place she felt most comfertable.

Kristin called the waiter up, and then paid for the food. There was silence at the table. 

"Thank you for your service tonight. You were great!"

Kristin was chatting to the waiter, he smiled and escourted them to the door. Kristin got up and followed, Idina trailed behind. 

Kristin and Idina walled accross the street and opened the car. Thye both go into the car and drove up the streets of New york. There was not a sound in the car. They didnt speak to eachother. They pulled up outside Idinas appartment block and parked the car.

"Ill go unlock the door, just come up when your ready"

Idina just looked at the floor and spoke, she didnt dare make eye contact with Kristin.