Hiding Behind The Music - Chp 3 [Name]

"And now we're grown up orphans that never knew their names, don't belong to no one that's a shame/You could hide beside me maybe for a while and I won't tell no one your name/I won't tell em' your name" - Goo Goo Dolls - Name

"Morning." Son yawned as she walked into the hotel's part kitchen part lounge room. She was in her pajama shorts and a singlet as she stretched up. Her hair as always sitting basically straight with few waves, she unlike me had hair where she could go to bed with wet, dry, greasy or no product and it would still be perfect in the morning, like now.

"More like afternoon." I teased. Son stumbled over to the lounge, unlike I she was however no morning person.

She slumped heavily into the back of the lounge and faced the TV, than after a minute of getting her brain warmed up she spoke. "Spongebob?" I didn't know if she was disgusted or still in sleep mode.

I nodded taking a sip of my orange juice "Spongebob is cute." I defended.

She snorted "So when your forty and single Spongebob can be your companion?" I smiled with no humor and took my glass over to the sink.

Son turned on the lounge her eyes following me "C'mon Lilly, admit it. You've never dated a soul or even talked to a guy! And it's not because of your looks either." She argued.

I sat or rather slammed the cup down "Sonny! Drop it, not now."

She pulled her legs up on the couch her dark eyes narrowing "Yes now." She said her anger even more ferocious due to only just crawling out of bed. "Lilly your eighteen and sooner or later you're going to have to let other's in other than me, Garry and Kylie." She said as I kept my gaze averted "I mean you don't even let us in fully. I'm not stupid Lilly, I do know there are things you don't mention from your past to even us." She said chucking her hands in the air. I gripped the edge of the sink tightly. "Don't get me wrong you don't have to, but Lilly wake up to reality if you shut everyone else out for the rest of your life you'll be a very lonely person." My knuckles were turning white. "Say something!" she cried.

I spun around to face her "There is nothing to say!" I yelled across to her "Nothing much interesting happens when you're an orphan Sonny!" I yelled back as I stormed to my room pulling on my flats and leather jacket.

"Where are you going?" she demanded.

I only replied with the slamming of the door.

_______________________________________________

So, short I know but I'm trying to build some emotion/intensity/drama ya get my gist and I sure do love a big old cliffhanger  (Daydreamer readers will know what I am talking about, hehe).

New chapter will be up tmoz or the next day (Friday/Saturday)

So letmme know what you guys are thinking about this!

You know the drill; comment/vote/facey/tweet/recommend/add to library/fan etc etc

LOVE YOU ALL!

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH

JordieXx

------------------------------------------

 All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©

------------------------------------------