Hiding Behind The Music - Chp 24 [Treasure]

"Tonight I've become the most dazzling precious treasure/I am treasured over all the Earth/Just look at what He's done/How He's laying down His life/Take this life/Oh, most dazzling precious treasure/Tonight I've become the most dazzling precious treasure/I am treasured over all the Earth" - Flyleaf - Treasure

It was a daring move and although I should have felt awfully nervous and anxious but one glance at Hayden and this all new demeanor took over me. I was filled with a pounding ache and sense of love, desire, and confidence. As if I really knew what I was doing when I really didn’t.

Hayden’s eyes lowered to my toned stomach and to my lacey bra his eyes following every pane that was visible. He leant back, his arms behind him into the sand holding him up as he watched and caressed every inch of me with those beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Without hesitating I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans sliding them down my body with a shimmy as I let them fall at my feet, not caring in the slightest that they were instantly wet with the salty ocean’s water. I smiled faintly as I saw Hayden’s eyes than lower further, trailing along my long legs I inherited from my mother and right down to my little toe, his eyes lingering and making my insides shiver with delight.

I stood before him in nothing but my lacey set of undergarments as the salty breeze danced around me, my curled and wild hair dancing in my face and eyes as I stood before Hayden ready to do things I could never have imagined without a blush and denial before. The full moon hung high behind me not only dancing across the water’s surface but also along my skin making it appear milkier and smoother in the night light.

“Lilly.” Hayden finally breathed softly, a caress making me shiver in pleasure. He sat still, unmoving as he absorbed my full form trying to not miss the faintest of detail. He was speechless and that was more than enough of a compliment for me.

His eyes finally drew up and met mine a faint smile of pleasure and love crossing his features as he knew what this meant. I was truly ready, ready to officially let him know me. I smiled back a little coy at him this teasing and taunting side of me I never knew taking hold of me. “There’s just one thing first.” I whispered my lips corner quirking up. “You have to catch me.”

Without hesitation or glancing back I ran into the water’s waves letting them pull me under and swirl around me in buzzing awakening. The water a gentle and beautiful caress as I surfaced giggling. The crashing and splashing of water drew me to look over the edge to see Hayden not pausing in the slightest before he ran into the water and dove in and under in his clothes and all.

He surfaced before me our bodies coated with salt and an invigorating blanket of the sea. We didn’t hesitate as we stood on our feet, the water reaching to just below my bra, we reached out for one another. My hands cradling his face in my wet hands and Hayden’s reaching for my waist as we bought one another in closer and our lips met.

It was invigorating and purely beautiful as we kissed under the moonlight locked in an embrace of our own. Our lips coated in salt and moisture as we kissed one another passionately, I tasted the salt on him that mingled with his natural taste making me wish for more. Hayden pushed my lips further apart and I happily obliged before her pushed his tongue in further, delving deeper as he made it his job to taste every inch of the inside of my mouth. Tentative at first I met his tongue halfway and sucked on his alone, allowing my tongue to curl around his and taste every inch of Hayden as well.

In simulation we both moaned unable to get enough. Hayden’s hands wrapped tighter around my waist and he boosted me up so he could have better access, my legs instinctively wrapping tightly around his waist as my hands curled in his hair weaving and toying with the hair at the nape of his neck. Hayden’s however had gone to cup my face tilting it back ever the slightest making the kiss deeper and more heated.