Book Two-chapter twenty one

I feel like this has dragged on a bit much now so this will be the last chapter..thanks for the votes,comments and views it means a lot:)

Percy's POV:

I stared amazed at her. She was trying to get me back? She wasn't angry anymore? I did the only thing I could think of: hug her.

"Come with us?" I begged quietly.

"What?" She asked in disbelief,stepping back.

"My offer still stands. I know that Zach cheated on you and I know that you're hurting so if you would like to raise your child on Chaos's planet,you can." 

"Really?" She asked whilst tears were brimming in her eyes. I nodded. Our mother stepped forward,sniffiling.

"I'm losing both my babies," she wailed. It slightly irratated me how she could act this way after the past but she was still my mum.

"We'll visit," I promised.

"Thank you," she whispered, stepping back. I turned to see everyone. Time for goodbyes. 

I went around hugging everyone and promising to visit them. I saw Nico standing off to the side and pulled him into a hug, shocking eveyone including Nico. 

"Sort out Zach for me," I whispered in his ear. He pulled back and nodded to me. We knew this wasn't the end for our friendship so we didn't feel the need to say goodbye. 

Me,the squadron and Ali gathered in front of a portal that would take us back home. 

"What shall we do with her?" Zeus asked gesturing towards the unconcious Annabeth. 

"Anything," I shrugged. The sqaudron began walking through the portal, waving goodbye to their brothers and sisters.

It was just me and Ali now. I grabbed her hand tightly and smiled to the crowd below us. I turned and walked through the portal, taking a last glance at my old home.

Goodbye.