Book Two-Chapter Twenty

First of all, I want to thank everyone who was supportive and understanding. My mum gave birth to a beautiful baby girl called Akira (my profile picture). She is super cute!

I also want to apologise because it took me so long to update. The reasons being that I've had exams, Akira was born and mainly that I couldn't figure out how to write this chapter.  I'm super sorry! Anyway, here's chapter twenty!

Percy's POV:

My breathe was caught in my lungs. How could she be here? 

"What are you doing here?" I asked venomously as everyone( who knew who she was) stared in shock. 

"Guess my sentence was over," she said sweetly whilst glaring at Bianca.

"Leave," Chiron spat. This caused Annabeth to look at him in horror, he was like father to her.

"So how's everyone been?" she said whilst sitting down and acting as if everything was fine. I could practically see the smoke coming from Bianca's ears. I stepped in before she could do something she would probably not regret. 

"Please, leave," I asked as sincerly as I could. I really did just want to say goodbye and leave. 

"Oh hey Perce, I heard you and that slut wife of yours had more kids, how'd they turn out? I hope they inherited your looks, they would be so beautiful," she said smirking evilly. I could see from the corner of my eye that Luke and Beckondorf were holding Bianca back. The ground around me was shaking, the skies thundering and skeletons rising from the ground. I could distantly hear Posiedon,Zeus and Hades try to calm their domains. It clearly wasn't working. 

"HOW DARE YOU?" I asked absolutely furious. She can't just turn up here after 500 years and insult my family. MY family! She smirked before walking up to me.

"What's the matter Perce?" she said fluttering her eyelashes which looked quite disturbing. 

"Don't call me that," I grit out,my nostrils flaring.

"Why? What are you going to do?" she provoked me. 

Suddenly, she was on the floor, holding her bleeding nose. I looked up to see Ali standing there breathlessly. 

"Why'd you do that?" I asked. My emotions had calmed and with that the sea and sky had too. THe skeletons laid lifelessly on the life.

"I had to get my brother back somehow," she smirked.