Book Two- chapter eight:

Ali's POV:

I entered the cave and collapsed on my bed.

"What's the matter?" Rachel asked coming over immediately.

"Growing up, it always felt like something was missing then I found out about Percy. I was full of joy only to feel responsible. Then he turned up a few years ago and I got to meet Roxie and Axel and I got to be happy,even for a little while. Then he left again and my life started falling apart. Percy's returned, Zach's cheated and I'm pregnant,"it felt good to say it aloud. Rachel looked shocked.

"Pregnant?" I turned to see Percy and Zach. I didn't trust my voice so I simply nodded. Percy turned to Zach and narrowed his eyes.

"You cheated on her?" he asked.

"That's not true! One of the Aphrodite children put a spell on me when I went to meet you," Zach exclaimed.

"Ali," Percy sighed," I think it might be a good idea if-"

"No," I interuppted him suddenly furious," you don't get to tell me what to do. You were never there when I needed you. You don't know me. Your just my mothers son,your nobody," I yelled in anger. I realized what I had just said and was shocked. Rachel and Zach just starred at me whilst Percy looked like the universe had just been blown up.

"Percy-" I began but he interuppted me.

"I was just going to invite you to spend a few days with my wife and children. But you know, you're right, I'm nobody. I'm sorry for being a nuisance. I will finish the job and leave before I ruin your life anymore than I already have," he said and stormed out. I fell to my knees crying, I had just ruined one of the best things in my life.