Book one-chapter fourteen

Bianca's POV:

I can't believe Percy would do this. When he gets back I'm going to kill him. There wasn't much we could do but wait for him to return so we went back to camp. The gods and campers are loosing faith in him but me,the squadron and the primordials haven't. We can't; we can't imagine life without him. I need my husband, our babies need their father. The conch horn blew signifying it was tea. I walked to the dining pavilion and sat at the Chaos table. Nobody spoke,nobody had to. There was a blinding which made everyone look away. Seconds later it faded and I was shocked. It was Percy. But he was bloddy,bruised and barely conscious. Luke and Beckondorf rushed forward and held him from falling. I rushed and helped them.

"Percy? what happened?"

"You know Bee I would've been an awesome brother," he slurred as a tear ran down his cheek.

"You already are," I spun around to see the primordials who looked worried.

"Yeah but I've never been an older brother. Someone to look up to, someone for advice." Percy slurred whilst leaning further onto us.

"Watch out," Aether told me,Luke and Beckondorf. Confused, we stepped back. All 12 primordials raised their hands and shot energy balls at Percy.

Percy's POV:

The pain was excruciating. I fell to my knees. It felt like my blood was on fire. However it ended as soon as it started. I took a shaky breathe and stood up.

"What was that?" I asked them.

"We healed you," Tartarus replied. I nodded understanding. I turned to see the gods and campers. It would be stupid to hold a grudge forever but I don't think I'm fully ready to forgive.

"What happened?" Zeus asked.

"Can I rest first? I really need to spend some time with my wife. I will hold a meeting tomorrow for anyone who wants to know what happened," I said smirking at Bianca as she blushed. Zeus chuckles but nodded. I grabbed Bianca and practically dragged her to the cabin.