Book one-chapter eighteen

Percy's POV:

We were all packed and ready to leave. We all walked up to the big house where the remaining seven,Nico,Thalia,Grover,Tyson,Chiron and several gods stood. Time to say goodbye.

"When I first arrived here I was unsure whether to trust your or not but I still ended up telling you all my identity. Over the time I have been here, you have all been trying to make amends for what you have done. Before I leave I want you all to know that I forgive you and that I can trust you like I did before. Just know that I am not leaving because of you or anyone here but out of

loyalty to my people," I told them all. I walked up to the remaining seven and hugged them individually.

"You guys are awesome friends and the bravest heroes I have ever known. I know that I didn't  get to know each of you very well but I will miss you all," they looked sad but nodded. Next I moved to Thalia and Nico, who i awkwardly  hugged.

"Nico at first you blamed me for your sisters death which I totally understood. However, you were able to move on and we became friends. You have always been like a brother to me, I won't forget you."

"Thalia, when I first joined CHB you were nothing but a story but then we retrieved the golden fleece and you came to life. Of course we didn't get along very well considering we were both children of the big three. Then we went on the quest to collect Nico and Bianca and we became closer. Obviously, you joining the hunters meant spending less time together but you were always a sister to me. You are very loyal, loving and caring when you aren't being scary."

"I want you both to promise me something. Stop being loners. Nico I know you like Thalia just like she likes you. Follow your hearts." they were both blushing like mad but nodded. I moved onto Tyson and Chiron.

"Brother!" Tyson exclaimed, crushing me into a hug.

"Hi buddy! Your killing me," he let go," now a speech for you. When I first found out we were brothers, it took some time for me to adjust to it. You have always been there for me and helped me when I needed it. You are brave,strong and loving. I couldn't imagine anyone better to call my brother. And here, I have a present for you. It looks like a normal watch but if you ever need me press the red button and I will come." I handed him the watch and turned to Chiron who smiled sadly.

"In my eyes you will always be my teacher. I was difficult kid but you gave me hope by believing in me. Even when I was at CHB, it didn't matter whether I was training for war or training for CTF, you were there to help me. You were always like a second father to me, I will miss you." He was crying but he hugged me quickly. I noticed that my squadron were now finished with their goodbyes and were now watching me sadly. I turned around to see Grover.

"Grover you were my first friend and will always be my best friend. Throughout my years here, we had been through so much. The quests, the wars and the laughs. Of course you freaked me out a little when you turned out to be satyr but I wouldn't have it any other way. I would protect you with my life and I will miss you very much. We still have our empathy links so if you ever need me I will be there, no matter how small the matter is. Goodbye." He was crying hysterically and practically jumped on me. Once he let go I turned for my last goodbye. The gods.

"Hi guys! During my time in Earth all of you have tried to kill me at one point but I'm OK with that.

Hades; you are an awesome uncle and I believe you are misunderstood

Hestia; without you the Olympians would be nothing and you have showed nothing but kindness towards me.

Hermes; after Luke's death we didn't get on so well and for that I am sorry. You are a great dad and cousin/great great nephew.

Apollo; I have never had a problem with you actually. You are brave, funny and I can trust you- which is rare for a god.

Artemis; you despise men and treat them horribly however you treated me like an equal. For that I am thankful.

Poseidon; for 16 years of my life, you were my father. Granted, you made many mistakes but you usually pulled through in the end. I will always look up to you as a father.

I will miss you all, Goodbye." Almost everyone was now crying and my voice had turned hoarse.I turned and walked to the front of my squadron. We all took one more look around.

"Goodbye Earth," I whispered as we flashed out.

Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating for a few weeks. This is the end for book one and I will be continuing with book two, starting on Sunday. Thanks for all the votes and views. I would love to hear some reviews in the comments

Cheers,

Saff'xox