Book one-chapter seven:

Percy's POV:

Once Bianca had calmed down and I had reassured her everything was going to be okay, I put on my hood and grabbed her hand.

"Come on we have a meeting to attend." i said and dragged her to the Big House.

When we walked in, all eyes were on us.

"Uh, hi." I say awkwardly. As soon as I said that I was on the floor. Above me was my squadron and all those who knew my identity.

"Nice to see you guys to," I say sarcastically. They all climber off me and returned to their positions.

"Now we must wait for Joshua and Annabeth," Zeus says in a bores tone.

"Oh they're in the void," I state casually.

"THEY ARE WHAT?" Poseidon and Athena screamed.

"They have been sentenced to 500 years in the Void for trying to kill my wife and children. Be lucky that's all I did." The two gods reluctantly nodded their heads.

"Now then let's begin-" Zeus started but was inturrupted.

"Wait. This is a formal meeting therefore Omega must wear his crown." Alpha/Luke said smugly. The squadron knew how much I hated that thing and were now smirking.

"I'm not wearing it." I said stubbornly.

"I'm sorry sir but you must. You are Chaos's son, prince of the Void and commander of his army. 2nd most powerful being and-"

"STOP!" I yelled cutting him off. Luke smirked,"I will not wear it."

"CHAOS" Luke and Beckondorf yelled. Chaos flashed in looking amused.

"What is it?" Chaos asked.

"Omega refuses to wear his crown." Beckondorf replied. Those two are evil. Chaos turned to me.

"You must wear it," he states.

"I don't want to," I whined like a child. I noticed most people in the room were laughing.

"But you have to," Chaos persisted.

"And if I don't?" I asked smirking. I am so going to win this.

"I will show everyone you singing and dancing to 'I'm sexy and I know it' naked,"he threatened. Now my squadron were practically rolling on the floor laughing. It was a dare!

"You wouldn't," I say narrowing my eyes. My crown and a tape appear in his hands.

"What's it going to be?"

"Traitor." I sighed in defeat whilst grabbing my crown and placing it on my head. Stupid thing. I glared at Luke and Beckondorf who were still laughing at me.

"Oh and Percy it's time to reveal yourself." chaos yelled as he flashed out. Of course my mother chose that moment to walk-more like waddle- in.

"P-percy?" she whispered with wide eyes. I sighed and threw my hood off.

"Hi mum." She ran forward and engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you so much Percy," she exclaimed through sobs.

"I missed you too mum," I replied. Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see a half shocked room with a clearly amused Hades.