Book one-chapter thirteen:

Percy's POV:

I am sat in the waiting room. Mum went into labour three hours ago and the doctors said she should be done any minute now. I'm still in shock;I'm going to be a big brother. Sure I had the Primordials but they were older. But I'm scared, who would want a brother like me? I kill things. The only time I would see the child is when I get a day off from saving the universe. I would be a horrible brother, the baby would be better off. Being my brother/sister would only attract more monsters. I then got an idea. On this mission I have begun to grow closer to the people. I know it's a horrible thing to say but I need to stay professional, I'm leaving in a couple of days.

"Would you like to see your little sister?" Paul asked walking out of the room. I smiled and nodded, following Paul back into the room. My mum was lying on the bed looking exhausted whilst holding a little pink bundle.

"Would you like to hold your little sister?" Mum asked. I shook my head 'no' and they gasped in shock.

"Mum,Paul you guys are the best parents I could ever ask for," they smiled," but this baby can't meet me."

"Why?" Mum asked with tears streaming down her face.

"It's too dangerous. If she meets me, she will become a target by monsters and I can't let that happen. I will watch over her and guide her when she needs it. But I cannot meet her," I finished with tears running down my faces. I held my hands out and created an energy ball and it shot into my baby sister.

"What was that?" Paul asked worried.

"It was an energy ba. She has now been blessed by me,Chaos and the Primordials." they gasped and looked down at the baby I couldn't see. I turned and walked to the door. I sighed and turned around.

"Mum can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

"Tell her stories about me and tell her how much I love her . Tell her I will miss her but will always be there. Also could you give this letter to here when she's old enough," she nodded and I handed her the letter," don't forget me mum, I love you."

"Never. I love you with my whole heart Percy." I turned and walked out before I did something I regretted. I gasped, in front of me stood: my squadron,the gods, the immortal campers and the primordials. What were they doing here? Clarisse marched up to me and slapped me across the face.

"How could you do this to your sister?" she yelled.

"Do you think I wanted to do this? No, it kills me to know I won't be able to help her grow up. But I don't belong her, I belong on my planet with my people. I'm a monster that everyone wants to kill. Doing this may have saved her life. I'm going to drag End to The Void and then I'm going home." I yelled and marched out.

Bianca's POV:

We all starred shocked. No-one knew what to say. Percy had been so cold but I sort of understood. Chaos flashed in looked worried and scared.

"Bianca we have a problem," he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Percy. He teleported to Ends base. I don't know what happened here but Percy is going crazy. At this rate he will end the war before its even started."