Book two-chapter six

Percy's POV:

"Daddy!" Roxie squealed jumping on my back. Roxie and Axel are both 5 now and they are little monsters.

"Be careful of Sally," I told her quietly. We both looked down at the baby in my arms. The last 2000 years have been very busy.

Luke and Zoe now have four children: Ashton Travis Castellan(aged 7), Eliza Artemis Castellan(aged 5),Victoria(vicky) Bianca Castellan(aged 3) and Conner Persues Castellan(aged 1). Luke is primordial of scars and betrayal; Zoe is primordial of hunting and constellations.

Charles(Beckondorf) and Silena now have two children: Leo Perseus Beckondorf(aged 3) and Olivia(Livvy) Piper Beckondorf(aged 2). Silena is currently pregnant. Charles is primordial of bombs and metal;Silena is primordial of beauty and happiness.

Micheal,Lee,Ethan and Castor were still single but they are very happy and prefer to be working.

Me and Bianca now have six children: Roxie Allison Jackson(aged 5), Axel Luke Jackson(aged 5), Louis Charles Jackson(aged 3), Harry Paul Jackson(aged 3), Liam Nico Jackson(aged 2) and Sally Thalia Jackson(10 months old). 

Roxie and Axel are always telling stories of Earth and meeting Auntie Ali to the other children. Every christmas they would always ask to go visit her but sadly I said no everytime. I couldn't let them get attached to her when they couldn't get to actually know her.

"What's the matter Roxie?" I asked.

"Axel,Louis and Harry are chasing me," she says still looking at Sally.

"Where's Liam?" 

"He's with mummy," she replied sweetly.

"Why don't you go with them?" I ask. Her face lit up and she ran away. I chuckled quietly, aware of my sleeping daughter. Becoming a father was a challenge and I was nervous but I wouldn't change it for the world.

**********

Chaos had called me and the sqaudron to his office, where we are now. Even though most of us have families, we still have jobs to do, which we are all still passionate about.

"What's the matter dad?" I asked Chaos, who looked worried.

"Gaia has decided to destory Earth, I need you and the sqaudron to go protect Camp Half-Blood."

Hey,

Sorry I know it's a pretty pathetic excuse for a chapter but i'm a bit overwhelmed in coursework/homework. However, I have got a couple chapters ready so hopefully I will update soon. Enjoy!

Saff'xox