Chapter 5

"School, school, we're going to school! To school we go to find more about Earth!" Ruby sang happily as we walked towards my school.

"Can you not sing that out loud?" I snapped at her.

"Why not?" Ruby asked, skipping to my side.

I rolled my eyes, "Because people will get suspicious, Ruby."

"Hmph, it's a bit cold here on Earth." Weiss shivered, but put on a pouting face.

"Probably because it's 6 o' clock in the morning." I sighed, these girls are such a pain to deal with.

"But the sun should be coming up now."

"Hah, I can't believe we got enrolled into your school so easily!" Yang remarked, a smug smile on her face.

Y/N's eye twitched as he remembered the painstaking effort to have them enrolled, all to be free from the hell they made him go through.

[A week earlier]

"What?" The principal said, looking at me questioningly.

"Can you enroll 4 new people into the school?" Y/N asked, keeping on a straight face.

"L/N, do you know what you are requesting?" The principal looked at me, as if thinking he was pulling a prank.

"Yes sir, but can you please enroll 4 new people?" Y/N pleaded.

"I suppose I can make an exception." The principal sighed.

"But you do know you will have to pay their tuition as well?"

Y/N flinched at that, and it was the one thing he was most worried about, "My-er—parent's will take care of that."

"Oh, okay then." The principal said in a wary voice, giving me a suspicious look.

"This is a very strange thing for you to do, L/N. Any particular motive?"

"No, just some friends who really want to learn." Y/N lied through his teeth.

"Really, well you can tell them they will have a great time here." The principal smiled.

"Now, you have to give them their uniforms. Do you know their sizes?"

"Er—yes." Y/N said, remembering when Weiss called him a pervert for asking for their sizes.

"Great, everything's set I believe. Come back tomorrow and we'll have the uniforms and timetables ready." The principal smiled, and extended his hand out to me.

"Thank you for bringing more students, Y/N. You really are remarkable."

Y/N shook his hand and gave him a smile back, "No problem, sir. But I'm anything but remarkable."

'That's right, no matter how many good deeds I do, they could never be enough to repay what happened.'

Y/N slipped his hand away and walked out of the room, leaving the principal all alone.

'You are one strange kid, L/N.'

[PRESENT]

Y/N brushed it off as the school came into view. Ruby's face brightened immediately, Weiss had no interest whatsoever, Yang had a smile on her face, and Blake was stuffing her face into the Harry Potter book she was still reading.

"Oh yeah, Hermione and Ron are definitely gonna get together." Blake muttered to herself.

As they reached the courtyard, they immediately caught the attention of the crowd. Boy's stared at Team Rwby with blushed on their faces, and some girls looked with interest, some with jealousy.