Chapter 18

Olivia and Y/N sat down beside each other on the couch. Olivia shuffled nervously, glancing over at Y/N.

"S-so," Olivia said, sweating, "mind telling me why you're here?"

"I'll tell you later." Y/N said bluntly, remembering the traumatic event that recently happened.  "I just want to have some lunch first."

"You haven't eaten yet?"

"No. That's why I want to have lunch."

"It's 4 in the afternoon, Y/N!"

"Yes. I know that. Now do you have any leftovers?"

Olivia sighed, knowing Y/N didn't care if she worried about him. "We still have some curry, if you want it."

"I'll take anything." Y/N sighed, holding his stomach.

"You're hopeless." Olivia huffed.

They both headed into the kitchen and Olivia set up the table for him. She watched as Y/N ate the curry, studying his features and a small blush was on her face.

"Stop staring at me." Y/N said suddenly, scaring the girl. "It's creepy. . ."

"S-sorry. . ." Olivia mumbled, scratching the back of her head nervously. "S-so, would can you tell me why you came here now? You don't usually come to stay over."

"I got sexually assaulted." Y/N bluntly said, taking a sip on his water.

". . . what. . .?" Olivia whispered in disbelief. "You got sexually assaulted?"

"Yes."

"W-what happened?" Olivia asked worriedly. "D-did they do anything to you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Y/N said, calming Olivia down a bit. "Just a bit traumatized."

"Anyone would be." Olivia said. "Tell me, who did it?"

Y/N pondered, "I'd rather not say."

"Why? Do you not know who it was?"

Y/N sighed and liked out the window beside him, "No. . . I don't."

[L/N Household]

"Listen up team!" Ruby said as loud as she could.

"Shut up, Ruby." Weiss said irritably as she and Yang sat down on the couch. "Just because Y/N isn't here doesn't mean you can shout!"

"S-sorry." Ruby sheepishly apologized to her. "Anyways, back to what I was saying! Y/N has left the house to us, and we must protect it at all costs!"

"Protect it from what exactly?" Weiss asked. "There aren't any Grimm on earth—"

"From robbers, Weiss!" Ruby interrupted her. "If a robber comes, we must be prepared!"

"We don't need to worry about robbers." Yang said cockily. "I can just punch their soul out of them!"

"I think the real problem here is Blake." Weiss said. "You heard what she said, it's gonna get harder for her to resist her urges as the week—"

"Exactly!" Ruby once again interrupted her, making Weiss groan in annoyance. "We need to guard Blake, and make sure she doesn't go crazy! But as her team, we need to take care of her."

"But a week without Y/N." Yang looked nervous. "Are we are really gonna be fine? I mean, Y/N was kinda—"

"Y/N's still gonna visit in the day." Yang said.