Chapter 7

"Hahahahahah!" Yang laughed loudly, watching Y/N grimace as he stares at the shit he had stepped on.

"This is why I don't like dogs nor corgi's." Y/N grumbled.

"I- I can't-!" Yang laughed. Ruby couldn't help it giggle silently, Blake and Weiss released a few laughs for themselves.

"Shut up, all of you." Y/N said irritably, a tick mark visibly growing on his head.

Zwei sniffed the shit Y/N stuck on Y/N's feet and slowly backed away, "Ruff-ruff!" Zwei barked.

"This is all your fault." Y/N hissed at the him.

Zwei looked at him curiously making Y/N sigh in defeat, "I'll clean myself up." He said and started limping towards the bathroom.

Yang released a few more laugh before finally calming down, "Haha, his face was priceless!"

The girls walked back to the living room and sat on the couch, "He should've at least looked where he was going." Weiss said.

"Come on, Zwei!" Ruby signaled the corgi to sit on her lap.

Zwei happily jumped onto her lap and sat comfortably, "But it really is a pain to step on poo." Ruby giggled.

"At least someone shares the same feelings with me for that dog." Blake shuddered, looking at the corgi as Zwei was scratched by Ruby.

"Aw come on, don't tell me you still hate Zwei." Yang teased her.

"I always will hate him." Blake hissed.

They heard steps going down the staircase and all redirected their attention. Y/N appeared and was wearing different clothes. He now wore a grey hoodie, black ripped pants and black shoes.

"Going somewhere?" Yang asked as Y/N pulled out his phone.

"Yes." Y/N answered bluntly, walking past them.

"Where you going, then?" Yang looked at him.

"Conny and Olivia wanted to go to the movies today." Y/N quickly texted Conny that he was about to leave.

"So while I'm gone, do me a favor guys. Don't break the anything while I'm gone."

When he reached the door, Y/N turned the door knob and opened it, making sunlight pour into the house.

"Do you really trust us that little Y/N?" Ruby said sadly.

"Of course, after all you haven't done anything to make me trust you more." Y/N told them and shut the door.

The girls stared at the door for a few moments before Weiss sighed disappointedly, "That dolt is so hard to figure out."

"He's pretty complex to be a dolt." Blake said.

"I still find it hard to believe that he let you sleep on his shoulder when you guys went to the park." Yang remarked.

Weiss blushed a bit remembering the memory. Ruby meanwhile, was a bit jealous that Weiss got to sleep next to Y/N. All by herself. She didn't know why she was so jealous of her teammate but the was.