Chapter 19

"I love you, Olivia." Y/N confessed, having an embarrassed blush on his face.

Olivia stared at him in shock and happiness. "Y-you're not being sarcastic right?"

"N-no! Why would I that in this situation?" Y/N was flustered.

Olivia couldn't get over how cute he looked. His normally cold expression was replaced with an embarrassed and nervous look, and she wish she had a camera to capture it.

"Wow, this is a treat." She said teasingly. "Y/N L/N being embarrassed? I bet Conny would love this."

"Can you not tease me after so I just confessed?"

Olivia almost screamed, she was aching with excitement. This was a dream come true! "Fine then. I- I will kindly return y-your f-f-feelings."

"Really?"

"Real—"

Olivia rolled off the couch, and she fell on the hard floor. She immediately woke up and groaned in pain.

"Ow, that hurts." She winced as she sat up. She grabbed on to the couch for subbing while she held the back of her head. "That's a first. . ."

She yawned as she opened the fridge, scanning it's contents before grabbing a container of water. She filled herself up a glass before gulping it all down in one sip.

"I can finally feel like I can talk again." Olivia sighed with a chuckle before she noticed a note being pinned down by a glass cup.

She curiously picked it up and read it. "Let's see, 'I went back to my house. Gotta check on them. Btw, breakfast/lunch is on the table - Ps. Y/N'." She glanced over to the table and saw a plate of bacon and egg waiting for her. "Wait what time is it?" She pulled out her phone and stared at it in disbelief. "11:52?"

[L/N Household]

"Hopefully they haven't destroyed anything." Y/N told himself under his breath as he rang the doorbell. "I didn't expect me to be the one to leave the house. . ."

Y/N heard the sounds of running inside before the door opened, revealing a very excited looking Ruby.

"Y/N! You came!"

Y/N gave her a small wave before entering. "Did you guys break anything?"

"Nope!" Ruby told him as she shut the door.

"Hmph, do you have that little trust in us?" Weiss walked over to them with her hands on her hips.

"Yes." Y/N said plainly, catching Weiss off guard.

"W-Wha—?"

Y/N walked to the living room with Weiss and Ruby following him. "Where's Yang—!"

Before he could finish, he was tackled onto the couch.

"Gotcha!" Yang happily said as she pinned Y/N onto the couch.

"Not this again." Y/N struggled against her to no avail, which didn't surprise him. Yang pressed down on him, her assets touching him.

Yang smirked, seeing his flustered face. He was clearly annoyed, it was obvious due to his voice. This was the exact reason she loves teasing him. Because she can make him flustered which only few people have seen. Seeing his cute face was also a bonus that she doesn't mind.

"Is this a good welcome back gift~?" Yang seductively asked him, wriggling her eyebrows.

"All right, that enough Yang." Weiss said irritably, pulling her team mate off of him.