Chapter 8

"No."

"Come on, Y/N!"

Currently, behind the school during lunch, Yang pulled Y/N aside to ask his permission for something.

"It's been weeks since I've been to a hair salon." Yang groaned.

"My beautiful hair is all messy and looks horrible."

Y/n stared at her, "You're hair looks the same when you got here. At least, I think so."

"Of course, you wouldn't understand, you're not a girl." Yang sighed.

"But please, will you let me go to one of the hair salons here on Earth?"

Yang gave Y/N a pleading look, while he gave her a blank one, "And what benefit would I get if I take you to a hair salon?" Y/N asked.

"Hmph." Yang put on a smug look, "Well, you would be living with an extremely beautiful  and sexy woman."

Yang looked at Y/N seductively, though it didn't seem to affect him at all. In fact, it made him look at her with a disgusted expression.

"Fine, fine. We'll go after school." Y/N shuddered, walking away from Yang.

"I knew I could count on you." Yang ran up beside him and gave him a bright smile.

"I'm the only one you can count on to." Y/N said, glancing at her.

Yang nudged his shoulder, "Hey, you can say that you want us to be always be with you, you know." She said teasingly.

"No, I want all of you to be gone." Y/N groaned.

"Why?" Yang asked, a little hurt what he said.

"So I can get my old life back. You girls are a burden and my responsibility, nothing more, nothing less." Y/N told her.

Yang stopped in her tracks, and Y/N kept walking, "What, we're not your friends?"

"Of course not. What made you think that?" Y/N looked over at the blonde.

"Well, with all the time we've spent with each other, and how close we've gotten, I thought that-"

"Just because we've gotten closer to each other doesn't mean I trust you guys enough to be my friends." Y/N sternly said.

"B-but-"

"If you want me to become your friend, then try to at least make me trust you a little, then, I can start considering." Y/N turned around the corner and disappeared from Yang's sight.

Yang raised her arm and was about to yell at him to stop, but she couldn't. Guessing it was probably by the shock, Yang leaned on the wall and slid down it.

"You are one tough nut to crack, Y/N." Yang whispered sadly to herself.

* * *

"Bye!" Ruby waved at them cheerfully as she, Blake and Weiss entered Y/N's home.

"Bye, sis!" Yang smiled at her sister as she and Y/N watched them close the door.

Y/N started to walk away from the house and Yang immediately followed suit, "Will you tell me when you're gonna start walking?"

"No. Besides, you can immediately catch up to me." Y/N shrugged.

"And why didn't you let us change clothes?" Yang asked.

"It's a waste of time, I just want this to be over as fast as possible." Y/N sighed tiredly.

"I still have to help you guys with you're homework while I do mine. Oh, how easier it might be if Weiss wasn't hard headed and if Ruby isn't always being confused."