Chapter 17

"I don't get it." Ruby whined, clutching the remote. "Love stories aren't supposed to be this hard!"

Zwei watched as his owner was struggling on how to deal with her profound feelings for Y/N.

"Why does it seem like nothing's changed! After everything we've done he still can't see it." Ruby grumbled. "For someone who's so smart, he sure is stupid."

Ruby sighed and laid down on the couch, "Why does my first crush have to be someone so complicated. . . and so mean. . ."

"Hey! Back off!"

Ruby heard the muffled voice of Y/N from upstairs. He sounded distressed, so nothing out of the ordinary. He's always like that.

"HEY! Hands off! GET AWAY!"

Ruby sat up, turning her head to the doorway, leaning in to get a better hear of what was happening.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! STOP IT WITH THE LICKING—!"

Ruby didn't wait a second more as soon as she heard licking. It was enough for her to jump over the couch and activate her semblance. She rushed upstairs, leaving a trail of rose petals behind.

Once she reached the door to their room, she heard sounds of struggling and the screams of Y/N.

"Blake, please stop!"

Ruby reached for the door knob and tried to open it, only to discover it was locked. She grimaced slightly.

"Blake! Open the door!" Ruby yelled, banging on the door.

"Ruby—!"

"What is it, Ruby?"

"Open the door, Blake!" Ruby said, getting a little irritated.

"Why?"

"Because I heard screaming!"

"Those? I was just scaring, Y/N!"

"Scaring him? What are you scaring him with?" Ruby growled, getting mad at her teammate.

"Oh, you don't wanna know~"

Ruby lost it, she balled her fists and glared at the door. She backed away slightly, gritting her teeth and preparing herself.

Weiss and Yang ran up the stairs just as Ruby got ready.

"Ruby, what's—"

Before they could finish, Ruby activated her semblance again and smashed through the door. Pieces of wood scattered across the floor.

"What the—!"

Ruby's eyes immediately landed on Blake who was straddling Y/N's waist while she pinned him onto their bed. Y/N had a look of pure terror on his face

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Ruby yelled angrily at her teammate, giving her a death glare.

"What does it look like~" Blake said suggestively, pressing her body down to Y/N's who tried his best to get his face away from hers. "I'm making him mine~"

"Ruby, what are you—?" Weiss coughed, opening the door and her eyes landing on the sight, "—doing. . .?"

"Y/N gonna murder—" Yang's eyes widened, "—us. . ."

They all stared at each other. Ruby trying her best not to lunge at her teammate, Weiss's eyes were colder they had ever been and Yang was a bit mad.

"Get off him," Weiss's cold voice drawled, her eyes cold eyes staring into her amber ones, "please, Blake?"

"Hmmm. . ." Blake hummed thoughtfully. "Nope!" Blake didn't seem to catch the atmosphere of the room. She didn't seem bothered by them, she still looked happy, joyful, ecstatic.