22

Y/n POV

Blake told me about their investigation and stuff I told her to call us if they need help with anything she said they're all good, I'm waiting for my order, I ordered online for the first time, I tried fedax when it arrives it was kinda destroyed.

Delivery man: Sorry about that, a girl came out of nowhere and my vehicle kinda hit her, she was ok but your order wasn't.

I looked at my new broken scroll, the delivery guy puts out a clipboard and asked me to sign. I signed it and gave the app a bad review, never gonna do online shopping again!

As time pass by..

Neo texted me that she had a bad day, her boss messed up and she had to rescue his butt and Blake and her team told me that they fought a Giant robot and stopped the white fang. Sun and Neptune told me they had the best noodles in Vale.

(Timeskip brought to you by your posture, make sure to sit properly so your back won't hurt.)

Phyrra fought team CRDL of course the idiots lost, Mrs. Goodwitch asked if there's any volunteer, she called out to Blake I chuckled a little because she was dozing off. 

???:I'll do it

Someone volunteered he wanted to spar with Phyrra, they fought he's a good fighter but something feels off, I brushed off the feeling and watched. He surrendered and class ended, I went out and noticed Blake with baggy eyes probably she's reading the new book of Ninjas of love? I guess I'll check up on her.

(Timeskip brought to you by a reminder to drink your water)

I went to the library to check up on Blake, I tapped her shoulder and she glared at me.

Blake: Oh it's you Y/n.

Y/n: Have you getting some rest?

Blake: I'm fine, don't worry about me.

Y/n: As your brother, I cannot not worry about my Sister. It's about the white fang, isn't it?

Blake: Yes, they're planning something big and we're not doing anything!

Random dude: Quiet! This is a library!

I grabbed a book and threw it at him, he got knocked out and back to Blake.

Y/n: Blake, I know we're also guilty with some doings of the white fang, please don't push yourself too far. It's our responsibilities, sure but get some rest, okay?

Blake: I'll try..

My scroll just made a buzz sound, it's from Neo. 

Y/n: I gotta go, see ya later and get some rest.

Blake nodded and then I saw Yang coming in the library with a laser pointer, I chuckled a little. I pulled out my scroll and check on Neo's message.

Are you busy?
Do you have something to do?

Nope, I'm free for the night.

Wanna meet up?

Sure! Where do you want to meet up?

Welp, we're gonna meet up at Emerald forest, I'm walking on the hallway and saw my teammates.

Eybi: Oreo, you going to the dance? 

Y/n: Nope, I'm guessing Henry asked Sunny out?

Henry: Y-Yeah

Y/n: What about you Eybi? Have anyone to ask for the Dance?

Eybi: M-Me? Nope.

Sunny: Do you even have a girlfriend?

Eybi: Oh uhmm, it's complicated. Anyways, I'm gonna mail something while you guys do what you want. Byee, by the way don't forget your protection guys!

Eybi ran off to the opposite direction laughing, the three of us blushed deeply, Henry and Sunny went to the Dance while I met up with Neo.

(Le lemon? Tho I will need to find a lemon guy)

Yes

or

No

I will publish it in an alt account or the lemon guy will post it so I would not put mature content here in the story and also the other readers may not find it comfortable.