21

Y/n POV

As the movie ended, we went outside. She's still wearing my Hoodie, it seems she doesn't want to give it back, I guess it's okay. We went to her favorite ice cream store and bought us some ice cream. 

Neo:'At the cinema was lovely'

She said while blushing and tries to hide her face with the ice cream. I chuckled and blushed too.

Y/n: Yeah, it was

(Timeskip brought to you by the one out of ten dentist who doesn't approve the toothpaste.)

As it was getting late, we head home. I hugged her, she hugged back and I pecked her on the lips and we head our own ways. 

Neo POV

As I head back to headquarters with my new hoodie, I saw new faces that, they were Emerald and Mercury. Roman looked at me and wondered.

Roman: Neo, where have you been? And where did you get that hoodie?

I felt a little embarrassed and shy, I only just walked out and went straight to bed. I texted my Oreo with a goodnight. I laid down for a while thinking about stuff. I heard my scroll and checked, it was from Oreo he said.

"Good night, beautiful have a great sleep and dream <3" 

I felt loved and happy and I slept great with my new hoodie.

Next day V2E2

Y/n POV 

As I woke up, I looked out the window and saw Bullheads and Airships.

Eybi: They're from Atlas.

Henry: Is everything okay? It looks like they're preparing for a war.

Y/n: I-I don't know....

Eybi: I know.

Sunny: Then tell us.

Eybi: Hmmmmmm..... Nope.

Anyways we have classes, we dressed up and headed to class. As class ended we went to the library we saw Team RWBY playing a board game. I noticed Blake dozing off I walked to her and snapped my fingers, she was startled a little.

Y/n: You okay, Blake?

Blake: Hm? Uhm Yeah. 

Then we saw the others arrive, like Jaune, Sun and Neptune and got a little noisy.

Ruby: Hey Sun!

The camera shifts to show that Neptune is next to Sun.

Sun: Ruby, Yang, Blake... Ice Queen.

Weiss: Why does everyone keep calling me that?

Sun: I never got a chance to formally introduce you to my old friend.

Neptune: Uhh, aren't libraries for reading?

Ren: Thank you!

Nora: Pancakes!

Sun: Shut up. Don't be a nerd. I never thought you were the board playing type.

Blake: Right, well, I think I'm done playing actually. I'll see you guys later.

Y/n: Well, uhm okay, see you around I guess.. 

Nora: Women

As Blake goes out feeling unease, I decided to follow her while Team played the board game with everyone. 

Y/n: Blake, you okay? 

Blake: I'm just thinking about stuff..

Y/n: Whitefang? 

Blake: All of it, they're planning something and we're not doing anything! 

Y/n: Look Blake, we just escaped from the whitefang, let's just rest a bit and figure things out.

Blake just sighs and nodded.

Blake: I'll let you know if I know something.

Y/n: Sure.

Blake: By the way, where's your hoodie? 

Y/n: Oh yeah about that.

I nervously scratch the back of my head and chuckled a little.

Blake: Is there something you're not telling me?

Y/n: Uhhh maybeee.

Suddenly I saw team RWY and entered the room.

Y/n: Oh look team your team is here, bye!

I quickly dashed out and ran to our dorm room. Then I saw some of the other students from different academy. (saw cinder, mercury and emerald*lazy to describe :p  )