7

Y/n POV

I was just walking down the street until I heard the glass shattered beside me and I watched as a guy flew out O_O

I pulled out my weapon. I then saw a girl with a giant scythe.

Y/n:Care to explain?

???:Bad guys robbing that store.

Y/n:Okay, Need some help?

???:Sure.

I used my semblance, I stole some aura and energy from some of them and we began fighting. After we defeated the grunts. We saw their boss aiming his weapon at us.

???:Well Red and Panda it's been an eventful evening but this is where we part ways.

He shot at us but we were able to evade it.

???:You're okay if we go after him?

The shop owner nodded in response and so we chased after him.

Y/n:Why do you need to ask? Of course we need to go after him!

???:Oh! Sorry!

We chased the guy up onto the rooftop.

???: Persistent

Then a bullhead emerged and he jumped into it. He then threw a red dust crystal.

???:End of the line Red and Panda!

He then shot the crystal, but suddenly someone jumped in front of us and blocked the explosion.

(A/n:Well I'm not writing all of that. I don't even get paid lol)

(Timeskip brought to you by, Y/n and Ruby having a cookie eating contest.)

In the interrogation with Ozpin and Glynda. After saying Ruby has silver eyes etc.

Ozpin:What about you young man? Who are you and how did you learn to fight like that?

Y/n:I'm Y/n L/n but everyone calls me Oreo. I learned to fight like that from my training.

Ozpin and Glynda's eyes open widely.

Glynda:L/n?! Are you the child of F/n and M/n?

Y/n:Yes, do you know them?

Glynda:I do indeed, they happened to be my teammates when we were Huntsmen and Huntresses in training. After we graduated we rarely see each other because of our jobs and location.

I was in awe.

Ozpin:Would you also like to apply in Beacon?

Y/n:YES! Can my sister come too?

We talked about how I got adopted and how I trained, Of course I didn't tell them about being a part of white fang.

Glynda told me more about my parents and I just sat there listening about my parents life in beacon.

Ozpin:It’s settled then. Welcome to Beacon academy Mr. L/n.

*Don't forget to vote and comment!