10

??? POV

I walked up and approached OZ and Glynda. I was also needed here to brief the new students but I was very late.

???:Did I miss anything?

Glynda: A lot! You missed her first time getting launched at the platform. 

???:I'm very sorry love, let me make it up later.

Glynda:You better.

Ozpin:We have a lot of new talented fighters this year.

???:Really? Not like last year? Only team CFVY was good(If you're wondering Team CFVY are second year).

Ozpin:We do have a lot of new students this year, including your daughter.

Glynda:She's doing great.

???:Of course she is, we trained her remember? Can I see how's she's doing?

Glynda gave her tablet to me and I saw all the new students. I saw my Daughter dealing with a tough Grimm.

???:She's doing great.

I looked back at the tablet.

???: L/n and Rose.... Names I haven't heard in a long time.

Glynda:The son of F/n and M/n and the daughter of Summer and Taiyang

???:Really? I didn't knew that they had a child. I guess this year won't be boring after all. 

I'm a glad they're good fighters and some remarkable people. We have a Schnee I hope she isn't a spoiled brat, Phyrra Nikos a talented fighter, the children of our fallen friends and most importantly our Daughter. Then I also saw some garbage.

???:What in the bloody hell Oz, why did you accept a garbage called Cardin Winchester and these three idiots.

Ozpin: I have no idea as well. Glynda could you double check on this four?

Glynda:I'm on it.

From the looks of it I already know who'll be the leaders. 

Ozpin: Would you like some pop corn?

???:I'll pass.

Ozpin:More for me then.

Feels like you're still hiding something from us Oz. Even though you told us about The maidens, Salem and the Relics. You're still hiding something from us I can feel it.