18

Y/n POV

I received a text from my team mate, Eybi. He said he found Blake at the docks, I went their and discovered the white fang is working with Roman, we fought and they escaped. Good to know that everything is okay now with Blake and Weiss, then Penny disappears.

*End of Volume 1

(Timeskip brought to you by Author trying to feed Kirby with Oreo)

(Kirby has depression now Q_Q)

*Start of volume 2

Y/n POV

After the food fight scene, we went to our new subject Strategy and Tactics class.

Sunny: I want to say something but I think Eybi will say it before me again..

Eybi:The professor is y-

Sunny:My father! See how it feels! When you about to say something but someone interrupted or said it first!

Eybi:Fine you got me.

Yet again we are surprised, Team RWBY and JNPR heard it as well. We began asking question.

Y/n:Is all your relatives a professor in Beacon?!

Sunny:Only my Parents, my father is a little strict.

Henry:Did they forced you to be a Huntress? Or you choose to be one?

Sunny:I wants to be one.

Henry nods, we started walking. Henry feels a little nervous because he's dating Sunny, only us teammates know.

We went to the new class and saw the professor.

???: Alright, I'll be calling one of you and go here and do what I say.

He pulled out our documents and started shuffling it, he grabbed one.

???: Full name:Y/n L/n, Nickname:Oreo Right. What the hell kind of name is Oreo, eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection.