Prologue

Y/n's POV

I am a Panda Faunus, my name is Y/n L/n but mostly people call me Oreo because I love Oreos and cookies & cream Ice cream.

It's been a week since my parents died on a mission, I'm living by myself. My parents thought me how to cook, do laundry and earn some few lien.

I have a hard time living, everyday I have to work just to keep myself living. I miss my parents so much.

(Timeskip brought to you by broken news: reports say we found a fish drowning.)

Few months later

I got sick, I don't have any medicine and liens left. My body hurts, I can only just lay in bed.

I hear the door knocking. I tried to stand up.

I've fallen and I can't get up.
*FM Static-Tonight

???:Hello? Is anyone home?

I tried to say something but I only coughed my sickness is getting worst.

???:Do you need some help? I'm opening the door.

The door opens, it was Ghira. He is shocked to see me on the floor.

Ghira:Y-Y/n?!

He rushed up to me, he started checking up on me.

Ghira:You have a high fever. Let's take you to the clinic!

He carried me, as we were traveling all my vision fades to black.

(Timeskip brought to you by broken news: Broken news! A bald guy goes to a barber shop for a haircut!)

I woke up in the clinic and beside me I saw Ghira and his wife. I still feel a little ill. They were talking, I still feel sleepy and weak then I fall asleep again.

Ghira POV

Ghira:Kali, can we adopt Y/n?

Kali:Yes, I feel bad for the poor boy. Living all by himself.

Ghira:His parents unfortunately died on a mission. They were great people, they helped Managerie a lot. It's the least we can do to repay them.

Kali:Then it's settled, we'll adopt Y/n and take good care of him. I hope Y/n will agree.