19

Y/n POV

???: Full name:Y/n L/n, Nickname:Oreo. Right. What the hell kind of name is Oreo, eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection.

 What the hell kind of name is Oreo, eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection

???:The name's John Price. Everyone in school ground should address me as Professor Price, I will be your Professor in Strategy and Tactics Class. 
*Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Y/n:What will I do?

Price:Just follow my instructions and do what you are told. All of you should learn how to listen to your superiors. 

I nodded, he pointed at an obstacle course. He told me to step on a platform, I stood there. He said to run to the next location, I was about to use my semblance but.

Price:Did I told you to use your semblance?

I shake my head, I ran to the next location, I feel a little tired now. 

Price: You may use your semblance, only a little bit from your fellow classmates and don't you dare use it on me.

I nodded and stole some aura and energy from my classmates. I stood up and and waited for his instruction.

Price:You'll be fighting some Grimms, prepare your weapon.

I prepared my weapon and waited the Grimm to come out. He pressed a button and some Beowolves came out from the cage, I shot all the Grimms. Once all the Grimms died, I started to reload my weapon, suddenly a Grimm tackled me and caught me off guard. Suddenly it stopped moving, I pushed it over. I saw a bullet at the back of it's head.

Price:Remember class, find some cover before reloading. Reloading at the wrong time and place could get you killed. You may take your sit and rest up, you did well, Oreo. Next is...

I took my sit and watched the other students do the course. I pulled out my phone and texted Neo and she replied, I asked her if she wants to see the new movie this weekend, she said yes.

(Timeskip brought to you by DEUS VULT!)

The class dismissed I was about to head outside but Professor Price called me.

Price:So you're the child of F/n and M/n, condolence.

Y/n:Thanks..

Price:They're good people, they were my team mates and great friend, one of the few people I trust, just do your best and it was a pleasure meeting you.

I nodded and left the classroom, I saw Henry and Sunny looking a little nervous. I think they'll tell Price about their relationship.

Y/n:Goodluck with your future father and mother in law.

They both blushed a little and went inside and talked to Price, meanwhile I went back to our dorm room and saw Eybi playing with his scroll, I pulled out my scroll and texted Neo.

(A/n: I made a game, https://rpgplayground.com/game/legend-of-rona/?mode=play You can play it if you want to. You can check my profile if you can't activate the link. It's like Y8(If you know that) no download needed, you can play it in a browser. You can play this in PC or Mobile devices. I made it using rpgplayground, you can also make an rpg game for free and that's a great price XD)

*Pewdiepie tuber simulator ad

I hope you're having a great day :D
If not have a great one!