4^2

Timeskip oof not gonna do the whole Jaundice and forever fall, jump right to vol 1 chap 15 the stray.

Y/n POV

It's been a few weeks now since Jaune's incident and the Vytal festival is near. Every weekend me and Neo would go on a date, surprisingly all of our dates are perfect, our scroll is full of our pictures.

Today is the preparation and welcoming the people from other kingdoms so we don't have classes, I'm heading to our meeting place.

I bumped someone and we both stumbled down.

???: Salutations!

Y/n:Sorry, I didn't see where I was going.

I stood up and helped her get up.

???: Thanks, my name is Penny it's a pleasure to meet you!

Y/n: Name's Y/n but you can all me Oreo.

Penny POV

Penny: It's a pleasure to meet you!

Y/n: I have to go now, I'm late for my date, bye.

He ran off and I saw him with his date having fun, then a purple petal flew on my hand, if he's happy I'm happy.

A girl in a white dress hits me and we both fell down.

(Timeskip brought to you by Sans drinking a lot of ketchup)

Y/n POV

Me and Neo were enjoying our date but someone called on my scroll it's Ruby.

Neo:'Who's that?!'

She looks a little angry and pouts.

Y/n:Ruby, she's the team leader of my Sister, I also wonder why she's calling.

Neo still looks a little angry.

Y/n: I'll put it in speaker, proof that we don't have anything other than friends.

Neo:'Okay'

Y/n:Hello. Hello..
*FNAF phone guy.

Ruby:Oreo! Blakeranoffbecauseweisswasbeingdescriminatoryonfaunusshegotmadandwedidn'tknewshewasawhitefangmemberareyoualsoa-

Y/n:I heard enough, let's meet at the back of Beacon academy, Bring Weiss with you too.

I ended the call.

Y/n: I'm sorry, Neo. Family and Friend problems.

Neo nods, she said let's just text later. I nod and I went at the back of academy and waited.