Chapter 1- Women empowerment

Angie and Herman have slowly built a relationship.  Herman knows that Violetta’s attending the Studio and has accepted it. He loves Angie deeply and she returns his love.  Angie and Herman were layed in bed. Angie had her head on Herman’s chest. He was stroking Angie’s hair.

Herman “So what do you want to do today?”.

Angie “Well I don’t feeling like doing anything.  What I really want to do is to stay in a bed”. She said and got on top of Herman.

Herman “Oh really. What do you have in mind?”.  He smirked as he wrapped his arms around Angie’s body.

Angie “Plenty of things”.  She giggled.

You know what happens next…….

………3 Hours Later………

After Herman and Angie had there fun they resurfaced downstairs. They saw Violetta, Ramallo and Olga sat at the table. Violetta had her arms crossed.

Herman whispered to Angie “All eyes on us”. The warmness of his breathe made Angie tingle. She let out a small giggle.

Violetta “I’m glad you decided to grace us with an appearance. Seriously what have you two been up to?”.  Angie blushed and Herman played with his thumbs. It then clicked into Violetta’s head.

Violetta “Oh guys”….ignore what I said I have my suspicions”.  Angie and Herman laughed.

Herman “Ramallo cancel my appointments for today. I’m spending time with my Girls”.   Ramallo nodded. Angie kissed Herman on the cheek.

Violetta “Where are we going?”. 

Herman “It’s a surprise”.

Angie “You can tell me Herman. I won’t tell Violetta”. Violetta threw her hands up in the air.

Violetta “Well thanks Angie. Talk about us girls standing together”.

Herman “Vilu don’t worry. Angie I’m not telling you”.

Angie “That’s rude. I don’t think I want to come”.   She teased.

Herman “No Angie please come you have to come”.  He pleaded.

Angie “Ha got you. I was only teasing of course I will come”.

Herman “You cheeky Girl”. Herman lifted Angie out of her chair and into his lap. He started to tickle her. Violetta joined in.

Angie “Please stop. I’m sorry. Please!”.  Violetta and Herman stopped tickling Angie. Herman high fived Violetta.

Angie “Vilu!. You talk about us girls standing together and you then team up with your Dad…..against me!”.  She said shocked.

Violetta “Well he is my Dad”.

Angie “And I’m your Aunt!”.   Violetta laughed.

Violetta “Oh Angie you make me laugh”.  Herman interrupted there dispute.

Herman “When you are finished with your quarrel I would love to have my beautiful girlfriend back”.

Angie “You have me always”.  She kissed him passionately on the lips. Violetta pretended to gag.

Violetta “Get a room!”.

Angie and Herman “Well okay”. They both got up from the table and ran upstairs hand in hand.