Chapter 11- The Love of my Life

Violetta was sat at the table eating her breakfast. Herman sat down next to her.

Violetta “What happened last night. Why didn’t you put a ring on it?”.

Herman “Because of jade. She was at the restaurant. She ruined the moment”.

Violetta “What did she say?”.

Herman “She said she misses me and still loves me”.

Violetta “More like she misses your money”.

Herman “Anyway she ruined it and I didn't propose”.

Violetta “Well are you going to try again?”.

Herman “Yes but I wanted it to romantic and unique”.  Violetta giggled.

Herman “What you giggling at?”.

Violetta “You Dad. Since you’ve been dating Angie. You’re a big softy”.

Herman “Well she is the love of my life. So was your mother but you know what I mean”.

Violetta “Don’t worry Dad. I know. Anyway Mom would be so happy that your happy. I know I am”.  She hugged her Dad. Angie came down the stairs and sat at the table.

Angie “Morning Vilu. What you talking about?”.

Violetta “Morning Angie. Ohh nothing”.

Herman “What happening today. Who’s going where?”.

Violetta “I’m meeting Leon. Gotta go bye”.  She kissed her Dad and left.

Herman “What about you Angie?”.

Angie “Can’t think of anything at this moment in time”.

Herman “Well would you like to do something with me?”.

Angie “Depends on what it is”.

Herman “Well would you like to go the beach?”.

Angie “Okay. Sounds good”.

Herman “Okay well we will leave at lunch”.   He pulled Angie out of her chair and into his lap.

Angie “Your man handling me again”.

Herman “Just admit you like it?”.

Angie “It’s alright”.   She laughed. Herman kissed her on the lips. She kissed his nose.