Chapter 23- Jade

Angie was back at the studio after her days off. She was in the teachers’ lounge with Pablo.

Pablo “You glad to be back?”.

Angie “Of course. I love the studio”.

Pablo “I’m glad your back it’s been quiet without you”.  Angie hugged Pablo.

Angie “I better get to class. Talk to you later”.

Angie picked up her files and left to go to class. Pablo looked rather disheartened. He really wanted to be with Angie but she loves Herman. Just then Jade walked into the teachers’ lounge.

Pablo “What are you doing here?”.

Jade “I’ve come to help you get Angie”.

Pablo “And why would I want your help?”.

Jade “Because you love Angie and I love Herman. If we work together we can both get what we want”.  Pablo didn’t look to interested until Jade said he could get Angie.

Jade “So are you in?”.

Pablo “Yes I’m in”.  Jade smirked.

……….4 Hours Later……..

It was lunch time and Angie was in the resto bar eating. Pablo joined her.

Angie “Hey Pablo you hungry?”.

Pablo “No I’m fine”.

Angie carried on eating.

Pablo “Angie can you meet me in the park in half an hour. I really need to talk to you”.

Angie “Why not talk to me here?”.

Pablo “It’s quieter at the park”.

Angie “Yeah sure”.

Pablo “Great I’ll see you in half an hour”. Pablo left and Angie looked rather confused.

………..Half an Hour Later……….

Pablo was in the park talking to Jade.

Jade “Right all you need to do is to kiss her and I will film it on my phone show Herman and he will think she cheated on him. Then I’ll be there to comfort him and you’ll be there for your precious Angie”.

Pablo “I don’t know if I can do this. Angie loves Herman…”.  Jade cut him off.

Jade “ You can’t back out now. I won’t let you”. She said rather cross.

Pablo “Okay”.  Pablo sighed.  Jade hid behind a tree. Angie was coming. Pablo sat down on the bench.  Angie sat down next to Pablo.

Angie “Hey Pablo what’s up?”.

Pablo “Nothing I just need to do something”.

Angie “What?”.   Pablo cut Angie off and kissed her. Jade was filming the whole thing.  Angie pulled away.

Angie “Pablo what have you done” Angie stood up looking gobsmacked.  She picked up her bag and left. Jade came from behind the tree and sat next to Pablo.

Jade “Well done. I got the whole thing. Next part of the plan is for me to show the video to Herman”.  She smiled evilly.  Pablo sighed. Jade walked off.

………3 Hours Later………

Angie was walking home with Violetta. She couldn’t hide the fact she was she was upset but she tried her best.

Violetta “Angie are you okay?. You haven’t said anything since we left the studio”.

Angie “I’m fine Vilu. I really tired”.

Violetta “Okay”.  Violetta wasn’t buying it.

They arrived back at the house. Herman was pacing up and down in the living room. He looked really annoyed and angry.

Violetta “Hey Dad what’s the matter?”.

Herman “Nothing Vilu. Can you leave me and Angie alone”.

Violetta “Yeah. I’ll be in my room”.  Violetta went to her room. It was just Angie and Herman in the living room.

Angie “What is it Herman?”.

Herman “I was just wondering why you were kissing Pablo in the park?”.

Angie “It’s not what you think. Pablo kissed me. Who told you?”.

Herman “That’s irrelevant. What matters here is that you two kissed”.

Angie “I told you Pablo kissed me. I love you Herman. We are getting married”.

Herman “We were getting married”.

Angie “What. Your calling off the engagement because of one kiss. I told you I didn’t kiss Pablo. He kissed me”.

Herman “And you didn’t pull away”.

Angie “I was shocked. I didn’t know how to react”.  Herman looked down.

Angie “Fine if you’re not going to believe me then I guess were done here”.

Herman “I guess we are”. Angie was teary. Herman looked down at the floor.

Angie went upstairs.