Chapter 18- It's OUR big Day

Angie and Herman were layed in bed. Angie couldn’t stop staring at her ring. Herman noticed.

Herman “I can change the ring if you don’t like it”. 

Angie “You must be kidding. I’m in love with this ring. It’s never coming off my finger”.

Herman “I’m glad you like it”.  Herman kissed Angie on the forehead.

Angie “When can we start telling people?”.

Herman “Whenever you want”.

Angie “I think we should tell Ramallo and Olga first then my Mum”.

Herman “You need to tell Antonio, Gregorio, Beto and Pablo”.

Angie “Yeah”.

Herman “You don’t sound too sure?”.

Angie “I am it’s just Pablo. I know he still has feelings for me and he’s trying his hardest to accept me and you but I can tell it isn’t easy”.

Herman “You need to tell him. He can start to move on”.

Angie “I will but when I’m ready”.   She snuggled into Herman.

Herman “Okay. I’m guessing you can’t wait to plan the wedding”.

Angie “You guessed right. I want it to be perfect. Nothing flashy just something small and intimate”.

Herman “I agree but whatever you want you shall have. It’s your big day and you deserve anything you want”.

Angie “It’s OUR big day and thank you”.   She kissed Herman on the cheek.

Herman “Come on we better get ready soon. Violetta has planned a dinner to celebrate our engagement”.

Angie “Aww sounds great”.

Herman “I love you so much Angie”.

Angie “I love you to”.