Chapter 50- Happily ever After

They all arrived at the Lake. Meanwhile inside Herman was waiting for Angie at the top of the altar. Ramallo was trying to calm Herman down. He was very nervous.

Ramallo “Calm down Herman”.

Herman “I am calm. I’m just freaking out”.  He was very warm.

Meanwhile outside Angie was getting ready to walk down the aisle.  

Angelica “You ready my dear?”.

Violetta “Are you ready to marry my Dad and to become my step mum?”.

Angie “Ready then I’ll ever be”.   Florence ran in to tell the harpist to start playing.

As the music began to play Angie began to get nervous. Chloe handed Angie her flowers and Angelica linked her arm which relaxed Angie. She began to walk slowly. The church was covered in green and White flowers and there were candles everywhere. The door opened and all eyes was on her. She saw Pablo, Antonio, Gregorio, Beto, Ludmilla, Fredrico, Leon, Andre, Broadway, Maxi, Marco, Diego, Nati, Gery and Clement. Then she saw Herman. Her eyes lit up. Her smile grew wider. Herman couldn’t take his eyes of Angie. She looked breath taking. He grabbed her hand and helped up to the altar. He whispered into Angie’s ear.

Herman “You look stunning”.

Angie “You look handsome”.    The Vicar began to speak.

Vicar “We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Herman Castillo and Angeles Carrara”.

Herman then nudged Angie she blushed.

Vicar “If anyone here knows why Herman and Angie should not be joined in holy matrimony speak now or forever hold your peace”. 

Angie looked nervous. I’m guessing she thought Jade was gonna burst in.

Vicar “Do you Angeles Carrara take Herman Castillo to be your lawful wedded husband?”.

Angie “I do”.                                     

Vicar “Do you Herman Castillo take Angeles Carrara to be your lawful wedded Wife?”.

Herman “I do”. 

Vicar “Well I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the Bride”.

Herman lifted Angie’s veil from her face and pulled her into his embrace. He kissed her passionately on the lips.

Everyone applauded Angie and Herman. When they pulled away Angie noticed her mom crying and Antonio holding her. Violetta then ran up to her and Herman and hugged them.

They walked down the aisle hand in hand. When they came outside everyone chucked confetti sat them. Angelica then came up Angie and Herman.

Angelica “Congratulations Darling. Herman you take good care of my daughter”.

Herman “I will”.

Angie “Thank you Mom”.  She hugged Angelica.

Violetta “Go on you too better walk down to the Lake. The reception is set up. Everyone is waiting for you”.

Angie and Herman walked down to the lake hand in hand.

Herman “Well Mrs Castillo are you glad you married me?”.

Angie “Yes I am Mr Castillo”.

They reached the reception and everyone applauded them. They all sat down at the top table. At the top table there was Angie, Herman, Violetta, and Angelica.

…….3 Hours Later……

It was time for Angie and Herman’s first dance. Violetta was singing Habla di Puedes.

Violetta:

Si es que no puedes hablar 
no te atrevas a volver 
si te quieres ocultar 
tal vez te podía ver 
el amor que no sabe 
a quien ni que 
hablaras y tu verdad 
te abrazara otra vez 

Habla si puedes 
grita que sientes 
dime a quien quieres y te hace feliz 

Si no puedes escuchar 
aunque insistas hablare 
si lo quieres mírame 
y tus ojos hablaran tal vez 

Sentirás el amor 
e iras tras el 
hablaras y tu verdad 
te abrazara otra vez 

Habla si puedes 
grita que sientes 
dime a quien quieres y te hace feliz 

Habla si puedes 
grita si temes 
dime a quien quieres y te hace feliz 

¡Abrazame! 

Quiero despertarme y entender 

Habla si puedes 
grita si temes 
dime a quien quieres y que haces aquí 

Habla si puedes 
grita que sientes 
dime a quien quieres y te hace feliz.. 
y te hace feliz...

……4 Hours Later……..

It was dark and the lanterns were lit to light up the lake. Florence, Grace, Chloe, Violetta and Angie were on the dancefloor. Herman was talking to Angelica. Whilst Ramallo andOlga were dancing.

Violetta “Angie thank you”.

Angie “What for Vilu?”.

Violetta “For coming into my life. You’ve made far better”.

Angie “No it’s you. You and Herman are my life”.

Violetta “I love you Angie”.

Angie “I love you too Vilu”.