Chapter 37- A Private Party

It had been a couple of hours since Angie, Violetta , Chloe and Grace had been dress shopping. Angie was exhausted. Herman then came in and saw Angie laying across the sofa.

Herman “Angie are you okay?”.

Angie “I’m fine it’s just been a hectic day”.

Herman “Why what have you been up too?”.

Angie “Dress Shopping”.

Herman “And how is dress shopping hectic?”.

Angie “Clearly you don’t know. There was so many dresses to choose from. However I finally found one”.

Herman “Can you tell me what it looks like?”.

Angie “Nope. You’re going to have to wait”.

Herman “Well I can’t wait to see you in that beautiful White Dress”.

Angie “Well I have another white dress but it is much smaller and I wouldn’t really go out in public wearing it. It’s very seductive”.

Herman “This dress sounds intriguing. Can you put it on and show me?”.

Angie “It is and yeah but not yet. Later”.

Herman wrapped his arms around Angie’s waist and kissed her on the cheek.

……..4 Hours Later…….

Herman was sat on his bed waiting for Angie. She was changing in the bathroom .

Herman “Are you coming out Angie?”.

Angie “Give me a minute”.  She then came out. Herman’s mouth dropped.

Angie “How do I look?”.

Herman “You look amazing”.  He walked up to Angie abd picked her up. He then threw her onto the bed.

You know what happens next.