Chapter 2- Too much Teasing

Angie was in Violetta’s room. She was trying to help her find an outfit.

Violetta “How do I know what I have to wear if he doesn’t tell me where were going?”. 

Angie “I don’t know Vilu. Just put on jeans and a T shirt. Oh and some flat shoes”.

Violetta “Okay Angie”.

Angie “Right I’m off to go get changed”.  

Violetta smiled at Angie. She went to her room and sat on her bed. She smiled. She was thinking about Violetta and Herman her family. She felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist. It was Herman.

Angie “Oh you scared me”.                                   

Herman “Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you”.

Angie “I know you didn’t. It’s fine. So are you going to tell me where we are going?”.

Herman “You don’t give up do you?”.

Angie “Nope. Tell me”.

Herman “Okay but come here i’ll have to whisper. I don’t want Vilu to hear”.

Angie came closer to Herman. Close enough to feel his cool minty breathe.

Angie “Okay now tell me”.    Herman whispered into Angie’s ear.

Herman “I’m not telling you”.

Angie “You were teasing me. You never planned on telling me did you?”.

Herman “Nope”.  Angie playfully hit Herman’s arm. He pretended to be hurt.

Angie “I know I fell for it the first time but I’m not that dumb”. She said crossing her arms.

Herman “I know. Gotta give you some credit”.

Angie “Some huh?”.

Herman “Okay a lot of credit”.

Angie “That’s better”.  She giggled.

Herman “Come on you need to get changed. Where leaving in 15 minutes”.  He kissed Angie’s cheek and then left.

Angie went to her wardrobe. She picked out some light wash denim jeans and baby pink long sleeved blouse. She choose some black flats. She then put her blonde wavy hair into a side ponytail. She went downstairs when Herman came out of the kitchen. He was fixated with Angie.

Angie “What do I look bad?. I’m going to go change”.  As she went to leave Herman spun her around to face him.

Herman “You look perfect. I didn’t say anything because I was blinded by your beauty”.   Angie blushed.

Angie “You’re so sweet”.  Angie kissed Herman on the cheek. He caressed her cheek. Violetta then came down the stairs.

Violetta “Okay I’m ready to go”.

Angie “Me too”.

Herman “Okay well let’s go”. 

He held out his hand for Angie to take. She didn’t hesitate to take it. Violetta rolled her eyes and laughed.