Chapter 5- Spoiler Alert

After everyone had showered they were sat downstairs on the sofas watching a movie. It was a chick flick. Herman wasn’t really into it.

Violetta “Oh my god…this is the part where Craig proposes to Lauren then his mistress Sandra comes in and wrecks it all and it the heat of the moment they kill Craig.”. 

Angie “What’s the point of watching the film. You’ve just spoilt the ending!”.

Herman “This film is rubbish”.

Violetta “Shhhhhhhh….your spoiling the film”.

Herman and Angie laughed. They chucked a pillow at Violetta.

Angie “Were spoiling the film!?”.

Violetta “Shhhhhhhh!”.

Herman “Seriously?”.

Angie “She’s not joking”.  

…………..20 Minutes Later………….

The film had finished and Violetta had gone to bed. It was just Herman and Angie layed across the sofa talking.

Herman “So have you enjoyed today?”.

Angie “It was…..err interesting”.

Herman “Interesting…is that all?”.

Angie “It was alright”.

Herman “Okay if that’s all your gonna say”.   He turned his body so he would face away from Angie.  She began to massage his shoulders.

Herman “Ummmmm that’s nice”.

Angie “I thought you’d say that”.  She stopped and went to walk away when Herman pulled her into him.

Herman “I didn’t say stop”.

Angie “Well I’m tired”.

Herman “Okay let’s go to bed”.

Angie was too tired to walk so Herman carried her bridal style. He put her on the bed as gently as possible. He pulled the covers over her and got in next to her. He wrapped his arms around pulled her into him.

Herman “Goodnight Angie. I love you”.  He kissed her on the forehead.