Chapter 25- Mission to France

Meanwhile in France Angie and Grace were sat outside a café having dinner.

Grace “So what’s gone on between you and Herman?”.

Angie “Well we got engaged”.

Grace “Wow that’s brilliant news isn’t it?”.

Angie “At first until Pablo kissed me and he found out. He thinks I kissed Pablo when he kissed me. Then he called off the engagement and I caught him kissing his ex”.  Angie started to cry.

Grace “Awww Angie don’t cry”.

Angie “I’m sorry I can’t help it. I love him and Violetta so much”.

Grace “Well if he doesn’t believe you then he doesn’t deserve your love”.

Angie “He’ll probably be with Jade by now”.  Grace grabbed Angie’s hand and smiled sweetly.

………..Meanwhile at the Castillo house………

Violetta came down the stairs with some luggage.

Herman “Where are you going with your luggage?”.

Violetta “This isn’t my luggage it’s yours. You are going to France to bring her back”.

Herman “She kissed Pablo when she was engaged to me”.

Violetta “You still believe that. Come on Dad she loves you. She never stops going on about you when you’re not around”.

Herman “How do you know she didn’t kiss him?”.  Someone came bursting through the door. It was Pablo.

Pablo “Because I kissed her”.

Herman “You kissed her even though you knew she’s with me”.

Pablo “Yes I wanted her to be with me. Plus I was asked to”.

Herman “What do you mean asked to?”.

Pablo “I mean Jade your ex asked me to get you and Angie apart. Jade said she still loves you and I love Angie. I didn’t want to drive her away to another country”.

Herman “Well you have. I can’t believe you’d do that. Actually I can believe it”.

Pablo “Well you didn’t exactly trust her”.  They started to argue.

Violetta “Stop arguing. This won’t bring Angie back”.

Herman “Vilu’s right I’m going to France to bring Angie back”.