Chapter 9- Your favourite pair of Tanned Wedges

Angie was getting ready for her date. She was stuck on what to wear. She was just staring at her wardrobe when Violetta came in.

Violetta “Hey Angie”.

Angie “Oh Vilu. I didn’t hear you come in”.

Violetta “Let me guess you’re stuck on what to wear?”.

Angie “Yeah”.

Violetta “Let me help you”.  Violetta walked up to Angie’s wardrobe ad pulled out a light blue dress. It had thin straps and went to her knees.

Violetta “Here this one brings out your eyes”.  She handed Angie the dress

Angie “Thanks Vilu”.

Violetta “I don’t have to pick your shoes. I know what you’re going to pick”.

Angie and Violetta “Your favourite pair of tanned wedges”.  They both laughed.

Violetta “What you doing with your hair?”.

Angie “I’m going to curl it and have it down”.  Violetta nodded.

Violetta “Right I’m going to let you change”.

Angie “Thanks for the help Vilu”.  She smiled and Violetta left. Angie got changed.

………..20 Minutes Later………..

Herman was pacing up and down in the living room. Violetta came out of the kitchen with a glass of water.

Violetta “Don’t be nervous Dad. Angie will love whatever you’ve planned”.

Herman “Vilu I can’t help but worry. I went out and bought a ring earlier. I want to ask Angie to marry me”.  Violetta screamed.

Violetta “That’s amazing Dad!. Don’t be nervous she will obviously say yes”.

Herman “You think so?”.

Violetta “Of course. Awww I wish I could see her face when you ask her?”.

A vpice spoke from the top of the steps it was Angie.

Angie “Who’s face and ask who?”.

Herman “Ermmmmm ummm ermmm”. Violetta quickly jumped into save her Dad. He was fading fast.

Violetta “We were talking about Olga and Ramallo. I think he’s going to ask her out to dinner”.

Angie “Awww. I’ve always said they’d make a good couple”.

Herman “You look beautiful Angie”.

Angie “Thank you”.  She blushed.

Herman “I can’t wait to rip that dress of you tonight”.  Violetta began to gag.

Violetta “Don’t you think you to should get going?”.

Herman “Vilu’s right. Let’s go”.   Herman held out his arm for Angie to link. She took it. They walked towards the door when they reached it Herman turned around.

Herman “Wish me luck”.  He mouthed.

Violetta “Good luck”.  She put her thumbs up.   They left.