19 | Training Wheels

Y/N wouldn't say she regretted the fact Tony now knew about her powers, but she did hate the training he had now started putting her through. Yes, she would fight with Nat for fitness and self defence, but now? Now, it was level 100 with Tony. He made her suit up, and battle Iron Man. It was scary at first, she didn't want to accidentally electrocute her father. He assured her she wouldn't because he put her suit on the same Training Wheels Protocol that he used with Peter, who was sitting and watching in the corner. Tony loved this new training, it not only challenged his daughter and prepared her for any future missions, but it challenged him as well. Lying on the floor, Y/N tapped her hand on the ground.

"Time out, I'm done," she puffed, pulling her mask off and tossing it next to her. Tony retracted his mask and looked down at her.

"There is no tapping out when you're in the face of death," he said, his hand aiming at her and shooting next to her head as she rolled out of the way.

"What the fuck!" She screams, flipping back up onto her feet and electrifying her hands. She ran at him, jumping and kicking his suit. Much to her demise, it had no effect on him. "This is unfair, I can't beat you with training wheels when you're a big metal rock," she groaned. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Fine, fight Peter," he says turning to the boy in the corner of the gym with his hand in a packet of sour gummy worms.

"Wait, seriously?" He asked, scared to face Y/N out of fear of hurting her, but also fearing he could also be hurt. He suited up, putting his hands on his head and groaning.

"Tony I really don't want to do this," Peter said, Karen not even identifying Y/N as a threat. She loved her new suit, it made her feel like a ninja but hotter. She hadn't designed a mask for her suit but Tony is sited that she have her identity concealed so she could still live a normal life like Peter. Tony sipped from his water bottle.

"No powers, just combat," he demanded, hitting a little bell he had on the wall. Y/N and Peter were reluctant at first, Peter throwing a punch and Y/N swiftly flipping him onto his back.

"Woah, okay I was not ready for that," he said standing up.

"I'm sorry! I just, I don't know!" She whined, covering her mouth. Tony chuckled.

"Round two, powers," he called out, taking a seat and watching. Y/N's hands started exerting bolts, glowing brightly. Peter shot webs at both of them, instantly blocking any power she had and he throwing her arms up in defeat.

"Tony this is so dumb! I'm not going to be fighting the fucking Avengers if I am on their side," she huffed, holding her hands up for Peter to untangle her.

Peter laid in his bed with Y/N cuddled into his side, warm after their training.

"It was kind of hot seeing you fight you know, like being able to take me down so easily," he chuckled, pulling her closer and kissing her softly.

"What is with you and your libido lately? You're like a god damn teenager learning how to cum for the first time, it's four in the afternoon" she taunted, him growing hard against her already. He whined.

"It's not my fault, he has a mind of his own," Peter laughed, Y/N rolling her eyes at the fact he referred to his genitalia as a 'he'.

"You are unbelievable Peter Parker, you know that right?" She smiled, holding his jaw in her hand and kissing him.

He pulled her on top of him, his hands firmly on her waist as she started grinding her hips against him. He hummed into the kiss when she unzipped his jeans, running her fingertips along his underwear which had already developed a wet spot.

"You really are like a teenager aren't you?" She taunted again, pulling them down and holding his length in her hand. He closed his eyes.

"You're g-going to hate me but I really won't last long," he said breathlessly, already close. The worst part of being Spider-Man was how short he lasted from the sensitivity of his powers, but on the other hand, his increased stamina meant he could keep going for hours once he worked himself back up. She shook her head and leant down, shuffling herself back so she was comfortable. She licked from the base up, her tongue flicking over the tip before taking it all. Peter pushed his head back further into the pillow, bucking his hips as she moved faster. She looked up at him through her lashes as she slowed back down, completely sending him over the edge.

Ned, stood in the doorway of Peters bedroom had dropped his completed Lego Death Star, it smashing across the floor and alerting the two.

"Oh my god," Ned murmured, turning around quickly and rushing into the living room. Peter looked at the doorway in shock, screwing his face up as he came, the shot hitting the side of Y/N's face as she too was shocked that Ned had invited himself into the previously empty apartment. Ned sat on the couch with his hands covering his face, repeating 'oh my god' over and over again as Peter quickly got a tissue box for Y/N to clean up and wriggling himself into his underwear again. Y/N wiped her face and ran her hands through her hair out of stress as Peter pulled his jeans up and hopped through his room trying to get them on.

"Ned! W-what are you doing here?" Peter asked as he entered the living room to see Ned still covering his face.

"I am so sorry Peter I didn't know Y/N was over I just wanted to show you the Death Star a-and oh my god I can't get it out of my head," he groaned, falling back on the couch and covering his face with a pillow. Peter didn't know how to fix this, he would be reacting the exact same if he walked in on Ned and Betty - if they were together still, or were they back on? He couldn't remember. Y/N walked out of the room, waving softly at Ned.

"Uh, h-hey Ned..." she started, him sitting up and quickly looking away.

"Y/N, you um, have something in your hair," Ned groaned, pushing his face back into the pillow. Peter turned to Y/N who had a convenient strand of hair wet and stuck together, as she glared at Peter. He pushed her back into his bedroom and walked back to Ned.

"Dude, it's awkward for all of us we just have to forget about it and hey, one day we will laugh," Peter pleaded, mortified his best friend had seen him as he came, his face probably contorted into the typically ugly 'O face'. Ned nodded and took a deep breath.

"I smashed the Death Star," he said quietly. Peter laughed and shook his head.

"Good, cos now I can build it with you this time."