54 | Stadium

Peter's hand trailed down Y/N's spine, dipping and rising along every vertebrae under his fingertips. She had her thighs either side of his hips as he laid on the plush silken bed, his torso against the pillow. The afternoon light was wistfully shining through the window, delicately illuminating their bare skin.

"I love you Peter Parker," Y/N whispered gently, looking down at him. She thought about how lovingly he looked at her, how that in this moment she was all that mattered to him, that she was his entire world.

She thought about how much she meant to him, and how much he meant to her. And she had slept with Bucky Barnes as if he never existed. In her defence, she thought he was dead. He had also slept with MJ whilst Y/N was alive; technically they were even now right?

"I love you even more, now come here I missed you," Peter chuckled, pulling her hips forward as she leant up on her knees. He stroked himself a few times, almost taken aback at the sincere and romantic moment they were sharing. Usually, their intimate moments were filled with a fast pace passion, hungry for each other. Today was different type of passion, overwhelmed with a slow and deep-rooted love for each other.

She leant back off her knees down against him slowly, his hands gently gripping her hips as he pushed into her. He let a soft groan slip from his lips as he watched, a gentle whimper leaving Y/N's as she tightened around him.

His eyes fluttered up to meet hers, smiling as he nodded for her to start riding against him. He always gave her time to adjust around him whenever they had sex, whether it was tough or slow; he wanted her to be comfortable and ready.

Her hips were grinding against him as he closed his eyes and pushed his head back into the pillow, his jaw dropping open ever so slightly as his lips curled into a smile. Their bodies moved in sync, him pumping into her as a string of moans and cussing fell from her mouth as he sped up.

The sound of slapping skin filled the room along with the the distinct smell of sex. There really wasn't a way to explain it; yes there was a degree of sweat involved but it was something different in the moment.

Admittedly, Peter didn't last as long as he usually could. He had gone over a month without any physical touch from the girl he loved, especially difficult since they had spent majority of their days together prior to being in Asgard. He was almost embarrassed, apologising that she hadn't finished.

"Peter, look at me. Don't apologise for the length, I'd rather two seconds of love than two hours of meaningless sex. It was still like twenty minutes anyway," She assured, lying next to him and kissing his cheek.

"D-do you want me to keep going?" He asked quietly, turning to look at her. She shook her head and smiled, further assuring him that she wasn't concerned with finishing every single time. And that he always made her finish usually.

Peter curled up against her side, resting his arm across her chest and tracing his fingers against her skin. She leant her head on his as she watched his hand caress her body, smiling to herself as she felt so intensely in love during this moment. He trailed along her collarbones, down her sternum and delicately across her breasts.

"I could honestly see all of us living here forever, when Loki rescues our family and friends and bring them here, it'll be more than perfect," Peter sighed, smiling and looking up at her yawning.

"You still promised me you'd take me exploring. I've barely been outside the palace. There's so many different little mini worlds here we haven't even seen yet. There's beaches and then there's like, ski mountains, it's insane! Every type of landscape is here in our new home," Y/N responded, kissing his forehead and drifting to sleep.

Loki leant against the door of his brothers bedroom, advising him on which regal outfit to wear to the 'special' event that was hosted for Greater Asgard. Loki had planned it as a celebration, to bring everyone closer together and purge everyone from their old ways.

"Brother please, why must it matter what chest plate you wear? They're basically the same," Loki sighed, looking at Thor as he held two metal torso pieces up for suggestions.

"They're both gold. Yes. But really, they are miles apart with their designs," Thor scoffed, deciding on one with minute etchings on the edges.

"What is the huge ceremony for anyways? Why did you have to build some extravagant futuristic stadium for the whole city to participate?" Thor continued, attaching metal wrist guards and standing in front of a mirror.

Quill was giggling to himself as he ran into the room and leapt in the air, swishing two pieces of material hung from the back of his shoulders like wings.

"Dude! These clothes are so weird why can't we just wear normal people shit?" He laughed, swaying side to the side with the excess material in his hands.

"It's cultural, have you never worn a Kimono? A Dashiki? A hanbok? plus we don't wear this level of Asgardian clothing all the time. It's just for the event tonight," Tony scoffed following the other men through corridors to the grand stadium filled with a tremendous roar from the grandstands.

Loki had gotten this idea from the Grandmaster of Sakaar, before he died and incorporated some of their culture into Greater Asgard. The entire community cheered as cameras showed the heroes faces on large screens, Loki waving at everyone with a large grin.

To Loki, he wanted power. He wanted adoration. He really just wanted to be loved for once. And leading Greater Asgard was his sure-fire way to get love; in some type of form. It was all a performance for him, smiling for the crowds and acting like the hero his brother always was. He was innately jealous growing up and now finally, he reigned supreme.

Y/N and Peter arrived in their private booth shortly after, apologising for being a tad late and taking seats with the others. They were all sat on lavish lounges overlooking the entire stadium, the glass spanning from floor to ceiling.

Each of their personal servants were dressed in white, a colour Loki said symbolised the purity of Greater Asgard. They stood waiting to assist their masters, all of them offering wine almost instantly.

"My dear Greater Asgard, I welcome you to our very first performance of Greater Asgard! My words cannot explain the events of tonight, but those you will see perform for us are representative of the cleansing of Old Asgard, to bring us the Greater Asgard we see today. Enjoy!" Loki called out to the cameras flying on drones around him, projecting to the cheering crowds surrounding the stadium.

Thor was surprised how technologically advanced Asgard had gotten in his absence, how fast Loki had changed the city to reflect his ways of life.

Loki had designed the life he wanted out of thin air.