Nightout

I went straight to Spencer's appartment after our meeting with Strauss. He had already gotten a phone call from her when I arrived.

"Nicole, Strauss called...she said they want me back!" he told me, a big smile lighting up his face.

"That's great, love!" I acted surprised and gave him a big hug. "Wanna go out and celebrate to night? I can call the rest of the team as well" I suggested.

"Yeah, I'd love that" he nodded. "Do you think they can come here? Oh, we can play board games!" he said excitedly.

I laughed at his reaction. "Sorry, Spence, but as soon as Penelope finds out abou the whole 'get together' thing, she'll insist on going to a club" I said.

A small pout formed on his face. "I guess that'll do, too..." he said, rolling his eyes.

"Good to know" I said giggling.

***

Of course, Penelope had alreadt planned to go to one of her favorite clubs, which also happened to be near Spencer's flat. Everyone else was already there when we arrived.

"You're late, pretty boy!" Derek said to Spence.

"Of course we're late! Nicole spent 15 minutes trying to decide which shoes she should wear!" Spencer whined.

"Hey! A girl's gotta do what a girl gotta do!" I protested, hitting him playfully on his arm.

"I don't understand what's so special about shoes anyway!" Spencer continued.

"It's a girl's thing, Reid. Don't fight it, just accept it" Derek said, taking a sip from his drink.

I nodded in agreement before I was dragged on the dancefloor by JJ. Penelope was already there, channeling her inner dancer.

"NICOLE!" she shouted over the loud music when she saw me. She came over and hugged me. "LET'S DANCE!".

And dance we did. Until I couldn't feel my feet anymore. I decided to go sit on the table some time around midnight. Reid was still where I left him, a glass of water in his hand.

"Hey, love" I said and put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?". I knew he didn't like clubs, but everyone else insisted on going and I hadn't had a proper friends night out for ages.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wanna dance?" he asked.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I immediately felt his forhead. Normal temperature, so no fever. "Spence, are you sure you're feeling good?" I asked him again.

"Of course I am!" he chuckled. "I just want to have a proper dance with my girlfriend" he said and held me close.

I smiled at him. "Let's go" I said and grabbed his hand, leading him to the dancefloor. I was surprised to see that he was a great dancer. I'd never seen him dancing before...And I have to say, he was a natural.

"Looking good, Reid!" Derek shouted at him as he passed next to us, Penelope dancing like crazy in front of him. I giggled at the sight of them together. I always thought that they should end up together. They were perfect for each other. Spencer's hot breath on my ear interupted my thoughts.

"Do you want to get out of here?"he whispered seductively. I don't even know how I heard him over all that noise.

"Yeah, I'd love that" I said without hesitation. Something had awoken inside me; a burning desire for him. A physical desire. I had never thought about this before...I mean, we hadn't really spent much time being together. But in that moment, I needed him.

We made love for the first time that night. Amd I say love, not sex. Because sex is just a physical activity. Although I started discarding his clothes in order to gain physical satisfaction, I got something much more than that. He gave me his heart, and I gave him mine.

Hey guys!I'm so sleepy as I'm updating this so if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes, excuse me. I promise to take care of them tomorrow. Vote&comment!