Betrayed

*Spencer's POV*

I arrived at the burreau early in the morning. Rossi and Morgan were already there, to my surprise.

"Good morning, kiddo" Rossi greeted me with a happy smile.

"Good morning" I replied and nodded. I saw the two of them sharing a weird look. "Guys? What's up?" I asked with a frown.

"How are things with you and Nicole lately?" Derek asked me.

"Pretty good...We came closer the last five months...But I still don't get why she flipped when Mark Johnson attacked me. I mean, it's the job, she knows that things like that happen all the time" I said in one breath.

"Oh for God's sake Reid! The girl is in love with you, can't you see it?!" Derek said.

"Wait-what? No, you're just making this out of your head so that I'll make a fool out of myself in front of her!" I said, not able to believe such a thing. Why would she be in love with someone like me?

"Come on, he doesn't hate you that much!" said  JJ who had just walked out of the elevator with Blake.

"Ugh, not you too, JJ" I sighed and burried my face in my hands.

"Spencer, everyone knows that she's in love with you! It's so damn obvious! You're just denyig to acknowledge it" she said and gained an approving head shake from everyone.

I couldn't believe it, but it was obviously true. These people are my family, they'd never lie to me. I really liked Nicole as a friend but as a girlfriend? I had never thought of her in that way...

"Just think about it. She's been in love with you since she joined the BAU" Rossi continued.

"Just give her a chance, pretty boy. She deserves it" Derek said.

"I deserve some privacy as well, but I see no one cares about that" Nicole's angry voice came from across the bullpen.

"Nic, it's not what you think" JJ said to her.

"Really? Because it seems like you're telling Spencer everything about my feelings for him" she replied in a sharp tone.

"Okay, it probably is what you think, but we're only doing it for you-" Derek started but she cut him off.

"For me? So that the poor little girl will stop going crazy over boy genius? I don't want you to pity me! Let me take care of my own buissines!" Nicole shouted at them. And then her eyes found mine. Her expression softened and turned into one of pain, with tears threatening to fall from her beautiful hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to find it out like this..." she said and then rushed to the toilets, accidently bumping into Garcia on the way. Penelope managed to take a glimpse at her already teary face and then came towards us, her high heels clicking furiously.

"Okay, what did you do to my precious little girl?" she questioned us.

"We told Reid and she heard it" Derek said simply.

Her eyes turned wide and she started throwing a tantrum. "OH MY GOD! Are you guys crazy?! Boy genius would get to that!" she said. Everyone shot her an "are you serious" look and she added "Eventually".

*Nicole's POV*

I was locked in a toilet, crying my eyes out. How could they do this to me?! I thought they were my family! I felt betrayed. And then there was Spencer...oh my God, Spencer. He just found out that I've been in love with him since forever and probably thinks that I was just trying to use him when we becane friends...just great.

"Sweetie, are you in there?" I heard Penelope's soft voice coming from outside the door.

"Yeah" I said in a broken voice, like it wasn't already obvious from my sobbs.

"You want to let me in? I'm alone" she said.

"Okay" I agreed and unlocked the door.

"Ooh, come here, honey" she said and let me cry on her shoulder. "Look, I know it's hard, but you need to pull it together and come to the conference room. We have a new case" she said. Oh shit.

"I don't know P..." I said with a sigh.

"No no no no no, you won't let it get to you! I know that Hotch sympathizes with you but if it's going to affect your work, I can't guarantee anything..."she said.

"Okay, you're right" I said after thinking of it for a few seconds. "But could you please help me look presentable and not like I've been crying for ages?" I begged her. I didn't have to say anything else. She made me wash my face and then she started "working her magic on me", as she put it.

"Just keep it natural, please..." I pleaded when I saw her taking out an eye color palet.

"Ugh, okay" she said with a pout and put it away. I couldn't help but chuckle. She was finally done after 10 minutes.

"Thanks, baby girl" I said after I took a look at my face in the mirror and gave her a hug.

"Any time, sweet cheeks" she replied in her happy tone.

"Now let's go catch a psycho" I said in a determined tone and exited the toilets.

Tadaaa! :D What do you guys think of the story so far?!Vote and comment your opinion below!