Connecting The Dots

Spencer and I exchanged a look.

"Could we see these clothes?" I asked Dr. Walsh.

"Of course" he said and moved to another small room. He came out with a big brown box and handed it over to us. I opened it and examined the clothes.

"These must be something a '90s kid would wear" I said.

"Yeah, it seems like it" Spencer agreed.

"We'll have to take these with us" I continued.

"Sure, you can have them" Dr. Walsh replied.

"Great. I think we've got everything we need. Thank you for your time, doctor" I said and shook hands with him.

"You're welcome" he said as he turned to shake Spencer's hand. Spence just nodded at him and stepped back. Walsh gave me a weird look.

"Germophobia" I said to him and followed Reid out of the morgue.

"Call Hotch" I said to Spencer as I sat on the driver's seat once again.

***

"Our Unsub is a white woman in her early 30s. We believe that she's trying to avenge someone who was close to her when she was 16 years old, possibly a best friend from school. She must've done something pretty bad that made the Unsub feel betrayed" Hotch said.

"She must be a loner, judging from the periodic killings" I continued.

"We believe that she dumps her victims in places that meant a lot to her when she was in her teens" Spencer added.

"We would suggest that young girls in their teens that have short blonde hair and blue eyes stay at home with their families today" Blake said.

"We'll let you know if we have anything else" Rossi said and everyone started clearing the room.

"Ugh, I can't believe this! We practically have nothing!"I said frustrated.

"Calm down, Nic. We'll get her" JJ assured me.

"I hope so" I replied.

"I feel like we're missing something" Spencer said.

"Yeah, me too...let's check the map again" I said. "Our Unsub dropped victim number 1 here" I said and pointed at a park, "victim number 2 here and the third one...over here". I kept staring at the map in front of me when the realisation hit me. "GUYS! All the parks are in the area around Belleview High School!" I exclaimed.

"So our killer must've gone to school there" Spencer concluded.

I quickly called Garcia.

"Speak or be spoken to!" she said. I wanted to laugh, but we didn't have time for that. "Baby girl, I need you to check any major fights between girls in the mid 90s at Belleview High School" I said.

"Okayy, give me a mo...Wow, there's only been one major fight between Lara Mars and Joanne Lancaster. Lara attacked Joanne during a break because she claimed that she had made out with her boyfriend. Oh, and get this: Joanne has blue eyes and short blonde hair" Garcia said in one breath.

"What's Lara's address?" I asked her.

"I just sent it to your phones" she said.

"And what can you find about Joanne?" Spencer asked her.

"Uh-oh" I heard her saying.

"What is it?" Hotch asked.

"She was reported missing this morning" Penelope said.

"That means Lara has her" Rossi said.

"You're the best, Penelope! Thank you!" I said to her.

"You, my little furry friends, are welcome" she replied and hung up the phone.

"Let's go" Hotch said and we rushed outside to the black SUVs.

Hello again!What do you guys think of this story so far?I promise you that the romance between Spencer and Nicole will be developed on the next chapters!Vote&leave a comment!