Six

Juyeon greeted the security guard on his way into the station. He entered the building with three coffee cups in his hand. After he entered the room, he paused to look at his two detectives who were passed out peacefully.

Sunwoo had his laptop open while he leant back on his chair with his mouth open. He was snoring softly and shifted to make himself more comfortable.

Eric was asleep on the office couch with paper files splayed all across the table and on him. His head was craned down in an uncomfortable way. His hands clutched onto a paper.

Juyeon chuckled at the sight. He placed the coffee cups on his desk and walked up to Sunwoo. He grabbed Sunwoo's jacket from the rack and covered him up. Sunwoo did not flinch the slightest.

Then Juyeon walked to the couch. He tilted his head at the man who was practically using the papers as his blanket. Juyeon giggled silently when he noticed Eric was drooling on the paper on his chest. 

He grabbed a tissue and carefully dabbed it away. But Eric shifted at that moment and his eyes slowly opened.

"Captain? Huh? Oh, Captain!" Eric shot straight up, saluting sleepily.

Juyeon put down his hands and nodded reassuringly. He went back to his desk to get the coffee for Eric.

"Here. You'll need it." He said.

Eric took it gratefully. Juyeon sat back at his chair and opened up his laptop.

"So what progress did you guys make last night?" He asked.

Eric abruptly put the coffee on his desk and rushed to Juyeon. He thrusted the papers in his hand onto Juyeon's desk. 

"These are evidence of money transactions between the receptionist and the victim. But I snooped around a bit more and found that he also had some money problems with his own landlord and the owner of the massage parlor."

"Do you have their contact?"

"I just listed them last night. But there's something else."

"What is it?" Juyeon said, looking up from the papers. 

"You see. Although Mr. Bong couldn't pay up his debts he kept receiving money from this particular account for two months."

"An anonymous account?"

"Sunwoo tracked the account and it's based in Canada.  It's basically untraceable."

"They sent him a large amount. But instead of clearing his debts, he used it for his own." Juyeon remarked, looking at the transactions. Eric nodded. 

"What about the CCTVs?" Juyeon asked.

"Sunwoo was watching them all night. Should I wake him up?" 

"No, it's fi-"

"I'll wake him up." Eric grinned.

Juyeon had his hand midair to stop Eric but the rookie was already behind Sunwoo. Juyeon watched as mischief glinted in Eric's eyes. 

Eric didn't forget to snap a picture of Sunwoo sleeping with his mouth open. After he put away his phone, Eric bent down near Sunwoo and got as close as he could. Then taking in a deep breath,

"KIM SUNWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ARGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

Sunwoo got frightened by Eric's loud scream and fell down from his chair. He groaned in agony as his butt hit the chair leg.

Eric was laughing his ass off, almost tearing up. Juyeon sighed deeply.