Twenty Nine (End)

A/N: Please play the above song when you see my note. It'll help set the mood and make the story a lot better. Also, how did your guesses check out with the story?

That night, Chanhee and Kevin sat on their couch, watching the TV quietly. Kevin kept distracting Chanhee from Jacob's case.

But the news just had to show the very case at that moment. Kevin bit back a sigh as he raked his hands through Chanhee's hair. 

"Kevin...." 

He pulled back his hands as Chanhee turned around to look at him. But only, it wasn't Chanhee at the moment. Kevin smiled.

"Yes, New?" 

"Do you feel sad? Because Chanhee is feeling sad about Jacob." 

"I can't say I'm particularly sad about him."

"Why not?"

"Because I've never felt anything about him. I've always been focused on you." 

New smiled at Kevin's answer. He sunk into Kevin's embrace and sneaked a kiss. Kevin smiled through the kiss and tugged onto New. 

After a short while, they pulled apart and stared into each other.

"Kevin, I have a question."

"Ask away, love." 

New giggled at the nickname. He fiddled with Kevin's collar and stared at it innocently. 

"What does it feel like to die?" 

Kevin's loving stare didn't change at all even from the strange question. He was too hypnotized by New. 

"Are you curious?" He whispered.

New nodded. He looked up at Kevin with his wide doe eyes, asking for an answer.

"You know, I always asked them before they die. How do you feel? What is it like to know your life is going to end in a moment?"

"What did they reply?"

New pouted with a sigh and shook his head. 

"They never answered. All they did was beg for me to not kill them. Some threatened me while some bribed me. None of them answered my question." 

Kevin scowled at that. That was rude to not answer New's question. He poked New's cheek, grabbing his attention. 

"Do you really want to know?" Kevin asked.

New nodded. The curiosity gleamed in his sparkly innocent eyes which pulled Kevin's consciousness into a void. Kevin didn't have control over himself as he leant in to pull New for a passionate kiss. 

Then, he gradually got up as he tried to prolong the kiss as much as he could without New having to get up. He left New on the couch as he made his way into the kitchen. 

New sat silently, looking forward to what Kevin was going to show him. Kevin entered the room again with one hand behind his back. He took his place in front of New with the same loving stare. 

"Remember this moment carefully..." 

Kevin swayed forward to press another kiss. New cupped his cheeks as they breathed in sync. The dim moonlight accompanied their delighted noises as they indulged in the kiss. Then Kevin pulled away with a gentle last kiss. 

New watched silently, anticipating Kevin's movements. He let out a small gasp when Kevin did his next move. Then, his eyes turned round with curiosity.