Fifteen

Kevin entered their apartment and walked into the living room where Chanhee was dozing off on the couch. He smiled and walked in front of him. He bent down to Chanhee's eye level and blew at his bangs softly.

Chanhee stirred awake at that. He blinked sleepily at Kevin.

"Oh, you're back?" He said, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, I'm back." Kevin sat down beside him. 

He pulled Chanhee into his embrace and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. Chanhee giggled, eyes still half-closed.

"Did you have fun with Jacob?"

"Yeah, but I missed you. I told you to go ahead to sleep and not wait up for me." 

"Of course I'll wait for you. You're my boyfriend." 

Chanhee mumbled into Kevin's shirt. The latter chuckled as he combed through the blonde hair. 

"Now, shush. I wanna sleep." Chanhee said, clutching more onto his shirt.

"That's what I told you to do." Kevin teased and received a small bite in return.

He giggled again and moved Chanhee into a more comfortable position. He kept patting his shoulders lightly while whispering sweet love words. Kevin hummed a song, lulling Chanhee into deep sleep.

"Close eyes at night
Forever in this dream so that I can't wake up
Let down at night
As if the time has stopped"

It was another morning. Eric and Sunwoo plopped down their chairs and immediately covered themselves up with their jackets. They went to sleep just before Juyeon arrived at the office.

The two had been up almost the whole night trying to finish their assigned work. Both of them did not utter a word.

Juyeon walked in the room, not once glancing at the other two. He silently put a coffee cup on each of their desks and sat down. He put the three books he read last night and his note book on the desk.

He flipped open one of the books and started reading again. Eric removed his jacket partially and peeked at Juyeon in confusion. 

"Aren't you tired?" He asked.

Sunwoo stirred awake at that. He also looked at Juyeon in confusion.

"How do you still look good after pulling an all-nighter?" He questioned.

Juyeon shrugged. He was up all night reading and noting down things related to the case. But he enjoyed reading through them. He only had time to scan the three books but he wanted to read them properly. 

"How were your books?" He asked, eyes still on his own book.

Sunwoo shrugged, sipping on his coffee.

"It was ok. I mean, his first story was nice. Not really up my alley though." He said.

Eric raised a brow at him and scoffed.