Nine

Eric held onto dear life as Sunwoo drove at full speed following close behind Juyeon. Eric's eyes were wide open and he kept stuttering as he yelled "Watch out!".

Sunwoo paid no attention. He trusted himself even if Eric didn't.

"Kim Sunwoo, I swear if we get crashed, I won't be cleaning our dorm for a whole month."

"Less nagging for me." 

"Yah!" 

The bicker ended when Sunwoo slammed on the brakes almost making Eric smash into the dashboard. Eric glared at Sunwoo as the two unbuckled their belts. He kept grumbling threats under his breath while the other ignored him to the finest.

"Only Yeri is at home right now. She's the youngest. The others are at work." Sohye said frantically. 

She was about to run into the neighborhood when Juyeon held her back. He shook his head. He pushed her back into his car and locked it.

"Just tell us where your house is. It will be better if you wait for us here. The police will arrive shortly."

"But-"

"One less person for us to worry about." Juyeon cut her off.

Sohye nodded and told them her address. The three ran off to the place as fast as they could. 

Kevin was writing in his notebook at his shop. He was alone at the moment with no appointments until the evening. He flinched when hands covered up his vision. 

"Guess who is it?" The voice was contorted but Kevin could recognize it anytime.

"Hmm... is it the ghost that resides in this building?"

"Then that ghost must be very handsome." 

"No. That ghost is very cute."

Kevin laughed and turned around to see Chanhee pouting. He pecked a kiss on his pouty pink lips.

"I'm not cute." Chanhee murmured.

"Sure. Keep denying that." 

Kevin laughed again when Chanhee grumbled. He sat down opposite Kevin and placed a small object on the table.

"Forget-Me-Nots?" Kevin smiled, knowing the meaning of the flowers

"Forget-Me-Nots?" Kevin smiled, knowing the meaning of the flowers. Chanhee blushed as he tried to seem nonchalant.

"I didn't know it was Forget-Me-Nots. I just happened to come across a flower shop on the way. It looked pretty and blue flowers were supposed to mean success everywhere." 

"It is pretty. Thank you." Kevin said, still smiling at Chanhee.

"Stop that." 

"Stop what?" Kevin asked, acting oblivious.