Seven

Juyeon was trying really hard to hold back his laughter. So much that his whole body trembled and the corner of his eyes creased up. 

Sunwoo glared at him. He didn't care Juyeon was his superior at the moment. 

"I don't suit this kind of stuff. Eric should be the one doing this." He complained. 

"But I think it fits you perfectly?" Juyeon teased

Sunwoo grumbled. Why did he have to wear this outfit? Just why?

"Omo, the baby detective looks very cute. That is just perfect." Miss Min came in the changing room.

"I am not a baby." Sunwoo gritted out, glaring at the woman.

"Whatever. Now all you need to do is go around the parlor and hand out these envelopes."

"What are those?" Sunwoo questioned, taking the basket filled with red and pink envelopes.

"They are candies. Some of the customers might want more than just a simple massage." Miss Min winked.

"Couldn't you just get some other guy?"

"And pay him money? Why when I can get you to do it for free? Now, run along." 

Miss Min shoved Sunwoo out of the room and into the corridor. Sunwoo lifted up the basket and sighed. 

"I didn't go to police academy to distribute candies to horny old guys in a massage parlor." He muttered.

"Hey, Sunwoo. While you're going around, make sure to interrogate some of the girls as well."

"You want me to carry out interrogations in this?" Sunwoo deadpanned.

"There'll be worse conditions. Now, run along baby detective." 

"DON'T!" Sunwoo pointed furiously but Juyeon already dashed back into the room.

Sunwoo sighed again. Well, he gotta do what he gotta do. 

He stopped in front of the first room. Making up his mind, he gave a firm knock on the door. He heard some grumbling from inside so he decides that's a permission and enters.

Sunwoo squinted his eyes once he opened the room. The red and purple neon lights hurt his vision. He looked around and found a girl crouching over beside a massage table. 

He hesitantly walked beside and held up his basket. Now he didn't say anything cause Miss Min didn't say he needed to say anything but the girl seemed to be ignoring him. Sunwoo flinched when the man she was massaging lift up his head.

"What do you want, shrimp face?" 

Shrimp face? Sunwoo was utterly offended but he calmed himself down. He shook his basket, showing it to the man.

"And what's that for?" 

"..... Candies from Miss Min."

"Wha- candies? Hahaha that woman. Leave a pink one on the table." The man said, laughing hysterically.