Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Izuku P.O.V.

"A quirk"

My head was spinning. "Why does he look that way? What does he mean give me a quirk? What the hell is he talking about?" "Young Midoriya let me explain." I looked up at All might, still heavily confused. "My quirk is called one for all and-" He explained everything about how his quirk works, and how he choose me to be his successor.

"So young Midoriya, will you pick up the torch and be the next symbol of peace?" My heart sank "Be the next symbol of peace? How can I be a symbol of peace, when a league of villains just asked me to join them? "I looked up at All Might with tears in my eyes.

"No"

Then I got up and started to leave. But All Might grabbed my arm "Young Midoriya, at least tell me why!" I hesitated for a moment before looking back at him, with tears in my eyes "Because I don't deserve it." All Might was concerned to why I would say this "Not that I blame him" I sighed and looked away.

"Midoriya, why don't you deserve One for All?" I started shaking "If I tell him, they might kill me. Or my family. I can't. I can't." "Midoriya you can tell me" I toke a deep breath "This is All Might, he will be able to help me." I looked back up at him, he was still in his weaker form.

"While I was on the roof, there was this blue haired man that offered me to join this league of villains. As he called it." All Might's face sunk. "Did you recognize this man?" His face got very serious all of the sudden "N-no" "Did you accept" "NO! I couldn't say anything, I was too scared, but he said that he would be back there in a week, and if I was there he would take me to the league."

"Then why do you think you are not worthy?" I take another deep breath. "Because I was going to accept." His face turned expressionless "Not because I wanted to. I just didn't want to risk my mother's safety. He even told me that I don't need to be a criminal. S-So I was just going to go to keep her s-safe-"

"Young Midoriya" He let go of me and turned back into his muscle form. "I promise you that no harm will come to you, or your family." I paused, he was looking at me right in the eyes, I couldn't help but to shiver. "But I still believe you are the right fit for my successor." I was in utter shock "W-Why? I-I was go-going to j-join a b-bunch o-" He held up his hand to stop my stammering.

"Because you were willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of your family. It is not an easy thing to do. Self-sacrifice is unfortunately something heroes need constantly." My head started spinning again.

"So, young Midoriya will you accept my quirk?" I looked at him before glancing away "You know I don't forgive you for what you did to me, and giving me this quirk will not change that."

"I understand"

"Then I accept"

All Might P.O.V.

"So, you're saying that you offered your quirk, to a quirkless child that you don't know. That was invited to a league of villains we knew nothing about?" Aizawa, Nezu, and I were in the teacher's meeting room at UA. Aizawa was giving me his normal death stare, will Nezu was sipping his tea, without a care in the world. "Essentially, yes"

Aizawa started pinching his nose "All Might, out of the many Idiotic things you have told me over the years, this takes the cake." I leaner forward, leaning on to my elbows " You have to meet him! You would understand if you give the kid a chance. Besides it's not like I gave it to him yet. I can still change my mind!" Aizawa toke a deep breath before looking over at Nezu.

"What do you think." Nezu put his tea down "I believe All Might has given us a fantastic opportunity to squash an up-and-coming threat." I sighed with relief "However." Shivers ran down my spine "Nezu's howevers are always awful." "How can we trust a child that we never met?"

Nezu turned his glare onto me "How about you bring young, Midoriya was it?" "Y-yes" He smiled "How about you bring young Midoriya here for us to meet him? We will decide if he is trust worthy of your quirk." I sighed "I can do that" "Great! Next week then?" I sighed at Nezu "Actually, it would need to be tomorrow. He is supposed to join in six days."

Aizawa face turned into one of rage "SIX DAYS? How are we supposed to trust a kid with an all-powerful quirk after just a week?" "If he betrays us, we can use your quirk Aizawa to capture him. It will take years before he becomes an actual threat." I was surprised that Nezu was defending such a reckless plan.

"Bring the boy here tomorrow. And talk to his mother about him staying on campus under our protection. And about getting a watch team for her." Aizawa held up his hand to indicate he had something to say "I'll go too, we can't trust All Might to do anything right apparently." "Aizawa, don't you have a wedding to prepare for?" He grunted at me "Well that has to wait now because of you."

"Let's get going, before something else comes up." I just nodded and went into my muscle form before heading to young Midoriya's house.

Izuku P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, you want my son to move onto UA's campus for what purpose? And why am I getting a protection squad?" The pro hero Erasure head was here with All Might. "They are already doing something? I mean I didn't actually expect All Might to do something" "I'm sorry ma'am but we can disclose any details, do to it being involved in an active investigation."

My mom was obviously faking being worried "Mom don't stress about it. I'll be at UA! I mean that is a blessing in of itself." My mom looked at me "thats true, but still, isn't he protected enough here?" This time All Might started talking "Because ma'am we discovered that your son has a rare condition to where his quirk was suppressed, and so we want him to get the best possible training. Due to him being behind on quirk development."

"And how do you know about this disorder? And why didn't his doctor tell me the day he was diagnosed with quirklessness?" All Might started stumbling on his words, but Aizawa started to speak up. "Well, you see it is impossible to know if a child has this until after the quirks starts manifesting, and it is entirely possible that the quirk will go away."

I froze "I might not get All Might's quirk?" "So, to make sure that does not happen we would like to take him to UA for protection and further testing. And as for how we know, it's because those who have had this disorder in the past are known to daze or lose track of time when the quirk starts manifesting. Sometimes the daze can last for days.

Erasure head toke a deep breath before continuing. "After what All Might said, he went back to see if Midoriya was still there, to apologize to him. But, when he saw him in a daze, he decided it would be best to wait for him to get up himself. But after hours of waiting, he decided to come check on him every once in a while. So, he went back and forth the next day or so, until he saw that Midoriya was gone and went looking for him. That's when he found where you guys lived, and what started all of this." My mother seemed confused "I'm sorry ma'am I know this is a lot of information at once." She just nodded at him and he continued.

"Well, we also believe that his quirk started manifesting because of the shock of the experience of what All Might said to him." He glared at All Might. "So, we would first like to confirm he has this disorder first, even though we are more than confident he does. And once that happens then that is when the training will begin."

All Might just nodded, and my mother clearly still had questions. But instead, she just nodded her head "Go ahead, but please take good care of him."

All Might gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

"I will do everything in my power to keep your son safe."

A/N:  Just to make sure this is clear. Izuku does not have a disorder. It was a story made up by Aizawa to get Izuku to UA. Izuku was in that daze because he didn't know how to process what All Might told him.  

Just wanted to make sure that was clear. Please leave feed back and have a good day :)