Chapter Fifteen

Izuku P.O.V.

            We started walking to the next test location "Sparing? That's all? This should be a breeze." Then panic hit me. "What if I fight Todoroki? I have to be first otherwise the league will....they will...." I don't even want to think about it. "But if Todoroki loses then it will cause problems with his dad, and I don't know their situation right now. What if he is abusive? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." I toke a deep breath. "If it comes down to it, I'll let him win. I'm use to the league, I'll be fine. Right?" Shota started speaking again. "This time the tests will be taken once match at a time, due to the location." Shortly after we arrived at the stadium where the sports festival is held every year.

            "Alright, Midoriya and Yoarashi please stand at opposite ends of the stadium and then your sparing match will begin. Remember no fatal or permeant injuries may be dealt, that will cause immediate failure and authorities will be contacted." Soon we faced each other at the end of the stadium. "HEEEY MIDORIYA. IM ALL FIRED UP FOR THIS MATCH SO YOU BETTER NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME JUST BECAUSE YOU WON THE LAST TEST." I couldn't help but giggle a bit at his stupidy. I yelled back at him "Then prove it, so far I haven't seen anything impressive." This seemed to really piss him off. But before he could say anything back Present Mic started the count down. "THREEEEE. TWOOOO. ONEEEEEE. GOOOOOOOOOO!"

            I started walking towards him, and this seemed to piss him off even more so he started throwing powerful gusts of wind right at me. But I just activated my quirk and dug into the ground and kept walking, he kept throwing more and more powerful gusts at me. But I just kept walking until I got half way through the stadium, he launched himself with his wind going right for me. "Idiot, it's obvious that I specialize in close combat otherwise I wouldn't have been coming to you." When he approached me, my lighting turned black from annoyance and I punched him in the stomach and he went flying back with blood spewing out of his mouth. I deactivated my quirk and Shota came down yelling at me. "Izuku there was no need for that! Why did your lighting turn black?! There was nothing to be upset about." I sighed "He is really annoying! He came right at me knowing that I specialize in close combat. I let it slip, I'm sorry." He sighed. "Shota, he's fine! Recovery girl will need to heal him but he used his quirk to soften the blow." Shota nodded at him "Your lucky there was no serious damage." "I know."

            "Alright it's time to start the next match."

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V.

            "What the hell, it's over already?!" Momo was shocked about how fast the match went by. "I expected that to be honest. He is extremely strong and the other guy is extremely stupid. But what surprised me was that his lighting changed. Did you see that?" "Yeah you mean when it turned black? That is pretty weird. But, we should start heading down there." I nodded my head and we went down to the stadium.

            We stood opposite of each other in the stadium. "I'm sorry Momo, but we both know that I will win this one and I want to face Midoriya so I will make this quick." Present Mic started to count down again, and as soon as he said go I toke off as fast as I could go and touch Momo to freeze her in place as she was about to finish making something to counter my ice. "Sorry Mo, but this is revenge for the last test and I just really want to fight Midoriya." She sighed and gave me a pouty face. "You could have at least given me a chance." I just laughed at her.

            After they announced me as the winner, I unfroze her and brought her to the nurse where we saw Midoriya apologizing to Yoarashi, who didn't seem to be upset in the slightest, and was yelling about how fired up he is for their next fight. When Midoriya finally noticed that we were there he looked shocked that the match was over already. "Well, that was fast." Momo sighed "Well you didn't have to say it." He started waving his hands in front of him blushing, apologizing profusely even after Momo said it was fine. After that whole mess was shorted out, Midoriya and I headed to the stadium.