A/N

A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you for reading my book to this point, I'm actually amazed it got the amount of reads that it did. But I have to say that this is not going to be the final version of this book. This is more of; I don't want to say teaser but I don't know what else to call it. But in the full version of this book the USJ would have happened a while ago. In fact the USJ marks the end of the beginning of the book, but in this shorten version it is the climax. 

The point of this was to give an introductory book to my account. Because I will mainly write Tododeku and Villain Deku, with a few exceptions here and there. But this story idea had both which is why I used it. But I plan to be at the climax before I get out of quarantine and finish this book late May early June.

I WILL BE RETURNING TO THIS IDEA. If you like the book I will be rewriting it, but I really don't think I'm at the skill level to give it justice and I simply don't have the time in May to write a book well. In fact I will be rewriting all my early books in the future because I know I probably suck and can't see it now. But I will be doing a full story next. 

 All I really wanted to say in this was thank you for the support. My goal for the entire book was to be at 1k reads and I'm already over 400 reads over that. I will be rewriting this in the future when I have more time, experience, and skill. 

And I wanted to know what you guys would want to read next. A Tododeku or a Villain Deku story? Let me know in the comments. Because I have two story ideas and I'm excited to write the both of them so any feedback is welcome. 

If you want a basic summary of either of them let me know and I'll update the authors note to have them.

As always have a good day and I'll see you in the next chapter. :)